Attn Adam aka SliverSS

next time you go racing, please remove all 2039485784 floor mats soo you can get 100% throttle on ur car! and get the tune for most power :bigthumb:

dumb ass

:kekegay:

ok… your inside group jokes are hallarious. Everyone laugh now

hey fat man, dont you need to go hate on ppl b/c the run better times than you, or that they dont have some stupid ass fear of ranch dressing?? go play with ur tits and find ur dick

edit: its not an inside joke

soo that last race day was with a floor mat blockin his pedals? and he still did like mid 12’s or somethin?

not an inside joke fat man, he was just an idiot and had his floor mat stuck under his gas pedal, dont hate cuz you have a slow ass yota

yea thats rite, w/ a good tune and miner shit he should be running high 11’s at worst

i might be drunk right now but i will still out drink burnyd’s big ass!!!:owned:

laugh now, mouths will drop when my et’s do. next time you race make sure you have good oil psi!!

Ouch.

:bigthumb: ill have the great burnyD drive my car and it will be unstopable!!

dan go play in traffic

Is dan the new quik now?

exscuse me gay man, metrosexual whatever they are calligny you fags nowadays. Before making an insult check for oil pressure :kekegay:

You may have the faster car but you will never out drink me!

x2

yea his car is tuned now for the most part and now reads 100% throttle, with more practice driving that car it should be interesting the way it sits for 07

with the 373s, and is midrange cam it will be a good compeitor in 07

if anything the so called “Quik clan” we got called always have the bottles, those will be brought out when actually needed

wow, if u were some what smart, u would know metrosexual is not a homo u dumb fat fuck, soo go stuff ur face with tacos and wings, and a side of ranch, get a car that runs faster than 14’s and isnt a chicks car

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

:naughty: :naughty:

Sucks about the floor mat. Kinda off topic but what exhaust is on the camaro?? I here it all the time passing my work. It sounds really nice!