And the shit talker goes down

Some ones 4 door eg got owned by a mustang tonight :stfu

Domestic smack down?

Mustang with drag suspension, slicks, built motor…i’d sure hope it would hand it to a FWD, street tires, 200whp civic :nuts

it was Adam’s (94Gt5.0) for those of you who don’t know

and it was off the bottle (for him) and you on the bottle?

his car is an 11 second car off the bottle…it went 11.7 iirc

but correct me if im wrong…you on the spray isnt a 200whp car either? its a 300hp one.

i didn’t spray, was going to, but after the way he launched i realized it wasn’t worth it

correct me if i’m wrong but k20 vs ANdrew from a dig would be good.

oh and for the record, i never shit talked adam’s car.

hey whatever, roll, dig, i’m ready. If he wants to come with the big dogs to Vermont for some money, bring 'er out.

big dogs? My car sure as hell isnt a “big dog” and neither is yours.

could someone define “big dog”

He never shit talked adam I just like to get joey riled up… Adams car has bested 11.7 all motor before and poor joey needs drag radials or to rock the slicks…cameo on on the other hand held up better

Who said mine was a big dog?

reading>you

Oh and we know yours isn’t, because your timeslip still reads 13.6 @ 106

Yeah, slicks for Vermont is a must!

I told you to stop talkin shit about that stang mang

I honestly dont give a shit what my time slip reads…because I can just turn to the cars I beat and say, you got beat by a 13.6 car now cant I?

I can turn and be like I got heated seats yo

i can turn and get 50mpg+ and say Ha too ::slight_smile: :lmao

u guyz r awesum~

Joey, it’s okay bud. You can run 12’s all day, drive it the track, home and to school while getting 30+mpg, all while having a very respectable autocross car. (btw, you better be going to that lol)

Yea, that was a L waiting to happen. Adam is solid and consistant.

You win and you lose. Enjoy it.

haha that’s how i look at it! And we’ll see about the autocross, i’ll probably come out.

Oh no doubt, i just did it because he wanted to. I went into it knowing i was going to lose, his car is consistant, it hooks. I do it because there’s nothing better to do, and it’s fun.