And the shit talker goes down

Great attitude. You will find a lot of criticism from people who don’t run.

Yep. I met Joey in person once and he does have a rather good attitude about things. He’s def. shaped up a lot over the past several months and is entirely different than when I first started posting here. I could be wrong by my next statement… but I do believe that Joey’s never made a thread about beating other peoples cars on here…

Yea Joeys definitely gone from the kid who wouldn’t run any one unless he knew he’d win to a good ole fashion run what ya brung

HUH? theirs a thread 4 threads under this one!

http://shift518.gom-host.com/index.php?topic=3068.0

I got the same impression.

Running gets old because no matter what, there are always excuses, fanbois, ball swingers, and/or some other BS.

It’s nice to see someone do it for what it should be about: fun

+1. Which leads me to SS’s response. Joey’s thread is obviously about fun and friendly contests with Benny. Benny made a very similar thread in the past. There’s no hostility in their posts, nothing of the sort… that thread is all in good fun and its blatently obvious.

Are you serious? Me and Benny have an on going joke about me and him racing. Hence the few threads started by me and him towards each other.

I don’t come on here and make a thread, “Just smoked so & so” after racing them…

Hey man, i usually ask anyways just to find out, then do it anyways. Shit’s fun!

I’m not gunna’ knock ya Joey. Your car is very clean, well done, sick motor. It’s obviously well-built and can be utilized in several aspects of racing. What you have is good who cares what anyone else says to you. Said it once in this thread already, ya got a reliable daily driver that’ll hold his own at the track or strip.

I need to run Adam now :ninja lol.

you know adam is always up for a dig. should be a pretty solid run the entire way.

you lost to a faster car, oh damn… let me rub it in your face now… ohh yeah! :nono

I agree with others, your attitude about racing is probably the best on the boards. You lose, you aknowledge it and be done with it, you win, you do the same.

The TS wasn’t even involved in the race, but decided to make this thread to rub joey’s loss in his face… but yet joey is the shit talker here? wow!

it doesnt matter, adams mustang makes 277 on the motor and does high 11s on average all motor, last season with a stock suspension., and that was on DR’s this year its out on the same motor, has a drag bag, upper/lower control arms, and ET Drags on it… i didnt see it but im sure adam jumped out alot on him out of the hole, and if joe stayed on the motor adam should have pulled on him quite a bit.

not to mention joes car ON SPRAY makes a little more than adam ON MOTOR

is this the white notch?

Peak but not average.

:wave also lost to me, and his bitch ass was spraying on the back end of the race

Hey man whatever. Although i was sucking you up HARD once i got on the spray :lol

no white w/ black top SN95 (1994)

Yeah my car stayed pretty solid on the dyno graph. All motor it made power all the way to redline and on spray it shot up to 250wtq and held the tq and hp all the way til spray kicks out 300rpms before redline.

Nice how my posts get deleted ::slight_smile:

check the other thread ding dong?

murrdog’s a big dog
woof

so whens the spray vs motor run goin down should be a close one… at least joe ran him adam can drive that fucker