And the shit talker goes down

Yeah not a bad race, i wouldnt say i am in the 11’s right now. Im only at 8* of initial timing, stock is 10. Once i get it dialed in ill probably throw 12* at it and see what she does. The car seems to be hooking ok, spun a little bit on me and joeys run. Def a fun time though. Oh best time was a 11.82@112 on motor.

i would say your around a 12.0 at best right now, if you were trapping 112 you wouldve def pulled on me harder than that, get that bitch straightened out

Yeah, that run with you i tried WOT out of the hole and it spun pretty good. I def need more timing in it, have some hp sitting there for free. Just wanna make sure shit is running right before i start getting serious.

Bump:lol

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh here we go

Lol, im bored, and need somethin to do!

study this as its gonna get ya:thumbup

That looks pretty bitch if ya ask me lol

on a cam only motor ,ok

No way…

cam c.a.i intake headrs and a tune

Sounds quite high. My buddies 383 made damn near that, fully built. Sounds like one of those “freak” cars…

my 93 was up there a little more but a solid roller,i figure ill be at around 380 wit everything ,minus the juice

Eh, in the end youll see 277whp of fury passing you LOL

wit my luck prolly,oh well it aint goin in till later in the season along wit converter and new exh

must be a florida dyno. they always ready about 60hp higher than the car really makes

yeah whatever ,go flex your mod muscles somewhere ,go away your not cool anymore:lol

pfft. whattah i look like, PJB.

Lol

no he is ugly esp wit a beard.you on the other hand