Meet: Friday, May 22nd

There is going to be a meet up here in Queensbury Friday, May 21st at 7 pm. The time may change to something earlier but for now it is at 7 pm. Last week there was roughly 25 cars, some that I have never seen or heard of before including a 600+WHP S2000. A good mix of domestics and imports.

Where: Old Saturn dealership off of Quaker Road, Queensbury. Take 87 north to exit 19. Take a right. Go a couple miles down the road and the dealership will be on your right.

I will be attending, if anyone else is interested let me know.

The S2K is probably Eric’s, which made 550whp. Never heard of any other legit turbo S2K around here.

Might have to swing up for sure.

Siver, black CF hood?

This is an awesome spot for a meet too. This lot is big and empty.

sounds like fun, change of pace/scenery, id like to cruise up.

do you mean friday the 21st or saturday the 22nd?

Woops. My bad, typo. It is Friday the 21st. I updated the OP.

Id be down for this

I’m in, and would be down for doing this instead of the cruise I was talking about, I’m not gonna do both.

That cruise thread is a mess anyway. A lot of people are unsure. You should come!

Yeah, if the cruise thread get killed, I’ll be there. Is this a deal where there will be a chance of getting kicked out, or is someone actually ‘putting it on’?

I don’t think anyone is putting it on. But they have been having the meet there for a couple of weeks now and they havn’t been kicked out yet. You have to remember this isn’t albany. No PR’s fuckin shit up haha

Im down

damn, finally have a saturday off and was all excited

If the lot is dumpy and me and the Jigglemeister wand a break from workin on the eeeeeeemr2 I’ll be up.

So that’s basically a no.

Location has moved to the Walmart off of the same exit same time. WHos in for this.

I’m a maybe, getting drunk might be more important tomorrow.

Pissed, can’t make it, family shit came up that I thought was happening in 2 weeks. Adam, you might want to post directions as the WalMart (old Ames, right?), is not right off the exit.

i might come up, don’t hold me to it though. lol.