MegaMillions/Lost

:wtf

That

FUcking

SUcks

dont get it, and really dont give a fuck either.

I hate people who obses over lottery numbers. I want my god damn snapple, and I dont need to hear all your lucky fucking numbers for the next 5 minutes… get a education, a job, become something on your own and make millions and get the fuck out of my way.

sorry I jsut got back from the newstand in my building and someone bought 10$ worth of numbers and I stood there with my dick in hand for 5 minutes, just to put a dollar on the counter, and walk out in all of 6.5 seconds.

^^ lol.

I had a lady who I always got stuck behind at Cumberland Farms in Glenmont. She was there EVERY MORNING buying lottery tickets and left EVERY MORNING either breaking even or losing money. What an idiot.

KrybabyKid, I deal with these people on a daily basis – imagine hearing about it when their tickets don’t print or theres an equipment failure. People are nuts about playing their numbers.

The one shop I was in a decrepit old henry was in there validating his tickets and ended up with $397 that he didn’t know he won. He was so excited that he didn’t know what to do, he exclaimed “I’ve been playing weekly since 1970 and this is the first time I won!” Then he played his normal $20 in lottery numbers and left… good job you ancient fuck, you just recovered $397 from over $40,000 that you’ve fed to NYS Lottery over the years.

LLLLLOOOOLLLL I would have done the quick math and told him to his face he is an idiot to think he accomplished something. thats 2,080 games he played. thats $41,600 he spend doing so.

Should have told him that you would save him the 40 years of wasted time and just cut a 40K check to me, and ill return him $400 from it and he should be ecstatic!

i donno if thats real , i just saw that 2 ppl won it on yahoo.

winning tickets were sold in Idaho and Washington state

Read more: http://www.thirdage.com/news/mega-millions-winner-2-tickets-are-335-million-mega-millions-winners_1-5-2011##ixzz1AB6ZLd2Y

http://www.thirdage.com/news/mega-millions-winner-2-tickets-are-335-million-mega-millions-winners_1-5-2011#

so i think that other faggle on livejournal is full of shit

How do you guys not get this!?!!!? I’ve never even watched lost and understand this!

The numbers that came out in the mega millions are the SAME numbers that the character “Hurley” played and he won $114 million lottery. This numbers also apparently played a large part in the show and the ending.

The tweet if from one of the creators of the show explaining that nearly 10,000 played these numbers and all won a part of the jackpot.

Just a cool fact kids, and really not that hard to comprehend.

call me stupid , but if ive never seen the show … have no idea what these numbers are all about. Then, there is no way in hell i would ever get it. Sorry , this was over my head i guess

I’ve never seen the show either but right under the #'s in the link there is another link to ‘reference’ which explains the significance. Also a simple google search of ‘mega millions’ a click on the news tab and it’s the first story you see along with similar stories from different news outlets.

EX: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20455051,00.html
The Numbers | Lostpedia | Fandom

I have never spent a penny on the lottery and never will. Donate money to charity if you feel like throwing it away.

In Lost, Hurley gets the numbers from a mental patient that just keeps repeating them. Pretty sure he was autistic, and would rock Hurley in chess every day, or Hurley imagined him. There were theories the whole show was Hurley’s dream. Yeah I was hooked on Lost lol.

Um no.

Look again, not all the numbers match

That group of 9,000 people all got a secondary sum of winnings. There are more payouts than just the major jackpot.

The jackpot got divided between two winners, the rest got the appropriate sum for getting close, just an unusually high amount of people.

Never said they won the entire thing…look above. I just thought it was neat that these numbers(which a character won on) are almost the exact same numbers.

Yeah Vlad, calm down bro. lol

RELAX

they didnt win the jackpot they didnt split anything, they didnt have all the numbers only 3+powerball which no matter how you slice is always 150 a person.

LOST sucks.

SRSLY read dude PART OF A JACKPOT

Edit:Also it’s mega millions not powerball