yoyo, lets start a mega millions/powerball pot

So I was thinking about that office in albany that won the powerball or w.e of like 300 mill and thinking hey, id like 10 percent of that 30 mill so i came up with a good idea, even for you cheap fuckers.

Lets all start a mega million/powerball pot weekly or something… I dont have a full proof plan yet of how this would work, but i dont think it would be that hard… pretty much weekly we’d buy an agreed amount of tickets and only that amount of tickets and each member post weekly on this thread “in” as in they bought there $5 worth… The reasoning for posting “in” is if we did win, we dont want fuckers who didnt buy there tickets taking part share… small chance that we do win, we all meet up, make sure everyone had there $5 in tickets in hand and go from there… Another way to do it is to drop the tickets off weekly to one person who would jot our name down as we come… Last way I thought of was to do plan number 1, but just take pics of the tickets weekly to show you bought your share…

Id have to talk to a lawyer, but im almost positive agreeing to this thread and the rules would bind a potential winner from fucking the rest of us over… not that we have too many scummers on this forum :number1

Let me know what you guys think, $1-5 a week isnt gonna kill anyone and the investment is worth it imo

or you could just work in an office lol

regardless i’m in if this actually does go down

In

In. We do this at work too…like 12 of us. $10/month from each person. She gets all of the ticket numbers on one ticket and then posts it on the wall and we await the results. We’ve only won like $10 at most so far :lol

Most simple way would definitely be to post in here an image of your ticket which then becomes ‘the groups’ ticket. Per the agreement you speak of (that it’s binding if we say ‘in’), that would be the same as meeting physically to give tickets to one person.

i agree, that is the best way, to post a pic of the tickets

One person collects money one person pays tickets one person writes list of people who they collected from one person photocopys list of names and tickets and distributes to the people who chipped in. We also do this at work.

That’s how we do it at work, but unlike at work, we are geographically spaced out here…

paypal list?

im in for this.

Shift518 Pyramid Scheme

:rofl

pretty good idea however you trusting one person to buy all the tickets with that paypal money. While we all contributed the single source of the ticket was being handled by 1 person which could maybe technically make them “his ticekts” because well you can’t buy lotterly tickets with anythinb ut hard cash

While there is “verbal” contracts (I think a public forum might fall more under a verbal than written contract?) I don’t know if it would hold up in court?

Also we’re truting that someone (doesn’t matter who) is buying the tickets every week if we’re not buying them ourselves… For all we know they are buyign 1 ticket, and pocketing the rest lessening the chances of winning…

Regardless, I think I’m totally in to do this depending on how its handled in terms of money/ticket buying proof of purchases etc.

sounds like if we were to paypal one guy, it’d have to be the guy with the most to lose if he fucked us.

Naw… Each member buys own tickets, they post pic on shift which makes them “locked” for the week… Done deal.

Might want to have the person also PM the pic to the OP as well so it can be saved, that way the person can’t change the picture at a later time. Or we’ll they could but the OP would have the original to compare it to.

Here’s the thing:

When buying the tickets for the “week” you need to coordinate which days you’re buying for, as they draw multiple times a week.

Powerball draws on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Mega Millions draws on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Powerball also costs $2/ticket, Mega is $1/ticket I believe.

right… this is the least of our worries though, that would be easy to coordinate. Figuring out a full proof legal system is the hardest part as when your splitting 100 mill 10 ways, ni99as get shiesty

Yup, will never work.

People were trying to sue because they usually bought the tickets but didnt the time that the state workers won.

They can sue all the want, theyd never win lol

Yeah if you don’t play one week and they win, that’s no one’s fault but your own. Each week is different, not sure why someone would even bother suing (or why a lawyer would pick up the case as it’s a guaranteed loss).