A List of Things More Likely Than You Winning Tomorrow’s $540 Million Lotto Jackpot

New York Mets Win the World Series 100-to-1
Chainsaw Injury: 4,464-to-1
Fireworks Injury: 19,556-to-1
Date a Supermodel: 88,000-to-1
Struck by Lightning 576,000-to-1
Suffocate in Bed 2,000,000-to-1
Killed by Lightning 2,320,000-to-1
Killed Using a Right-Handed Product (If You’re Left-Handed) 7,000,000-to-1
Killed by the Escape of Radiation From a Nearby Nuclear Power Station 10,000,000-to-1
Dying in a Plane Crash 11,000,000-to-1Source:

Otherwise play on!

Question is: What would you do tomorrow if you won the the jackpot?

Quit my job.
Buy at least 3 Lamborghinis, maybe 8.
Do nothing, only what I wanted.

Me and biker co-worker was just talking about it today. I told him if I won I will buy him a top spec 1199 for each day of the week.

I would build a private track and do trackday everyday and just go race everything with wheels on it until I die.

Was reading an article online about what you should do after you win. The first thing you need to do is hire a lawyer.

Lawyer is a must.
Pay him 10 mil so no one knew you won.

checkout that article i posted above. I think some states require you to man up your idenity.

buy a deuce and a half military truck
buy a house on a a couple dozen acres of land
build massive garage
stock garage with various classics, customs, supercars and an AWD, RB25 powered Datsun 510
build race track
buy earthmoving equipment
buy a helicopter to take Wayne to get that squid fishing boat off the canadian coast.

id buy my parents everything theyd ever need and then like rocket punch build my own track on my own huge peice of land with a huge garage. probley buy a few dump trucks to make more money

A small “anonymous” charitable donation could over ride some state laws.

Id do 2 chicks at the same time

I’d buy the country of Uganda.

I would buy a southern state.

girlfriend agrees to try anal

getting killed by escaped radiation from a nuclear powerplant is more likely then dying in a plane crash. wow.

Guys, don’t waste your money. Winning ticket in my pocket. :rofl

My entire department is playing…and then our smaller division is playing as well. So I got two games goin hah.

I’d set my parents for the remainder of their life. Set all my siblings. Give a bunch to church so we can finish the construction of our new building. Send some home relatives in Ukraine. Then, I’d immediately start to travel the world and see all the things I want to see without a care in the world.

PUT A WHOLE BUNCH IN THE BANK FOR INTEREST.

Live comfortably the rest of my life somewhere warm.

I would bang a tranny.

Nope I wouldn’t.

I’d make a TV commercial that tells Rick Sanatorium to shut the fuck up and kill himself.

Pay off all of the debts of everyone close to me. Buy a small house in socal, florida, and tennessee. Invest the rest, continue farming, buy a better bike, finish my miata, set up my family and friends with some nice shit. Then just enjoy life for the rest of my life. No fucks given if people know I won. Only the people that matter would ever see any of it.

college fund for my son
set up my parents and siblings
tt-r ugr gallardo
collector worthy fox body coupe
property
bank the rest and live off of interest

GET THE FUCK OUT OF NEW YORK.

First thing i would so is hire a lawyer. Next pay off my debt, my parents and brothers debt. Pay off there house or buy them a better nicer one drop them each a milly. then probably buy a couple houses two in the US one in Germany over looking the “ring”.

Ah dreams can happen right?