First thing you'd buy if you won the BIG Lottery?

I’m just sittin here:beer2: . Been buying lotto tickets for years now and only winning a few bucks here and there. Everytime I buy the big one for millions of bucks I always hope (think) I’ll win so I can go to work and be an ASS! If I won the first thing I would buy would be a Lamborghini. I always dreamed of having one of those. A red one. Don’t know why anymore.

Land, for my house and warehouse for my many cars.

Buy a nice house somewhere it never snows…buy a S7 and injoy life:)

First thing that I would buy would probably be some kick-ass car. Most probable for me would also be a Lamborghini. I’ve always liked those cars. Then a huge plot of land and a damn nice size house.

A house in the middle of nowhere so I wouldnt have to deal with people anymore.

I agree with the BIG house in the middle of nowhere with no-one around to fukin bother you. I’m talkin hundreds of acres with electric fence to keep people out. Peace and quit. I’ll make my own noise with all my hopped-up cars. Maybe even throw a 1/4 mile drag strip with a tree on my land. Why not? I can afford it.

:tup: Sounds like quite the good idea.

Now all I need to do is win the Lottery. Sounds easy, hard to do. Kinda like get the head chearleader to go out with me in High School. Sounds easy, hard to do, never happened.:lol::whogives:

whores.

ib4twochicksatthesametime

first thing i would do is pay my car off…

:bsflag: You would just buy many spare engines

JDM supra, black, tuned to be better then markos former white supra.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

But first thing i would do would be buy some Land,Build a house then Build a Garage bigger then my house… and belive me i wouldent have no small house :wink:

big house, lots of women, a couple of nice rides

Pay off my loans, snag some land, buy my dad his next car and send my rents on a nice vacation for helping me so much in undergrad, re-paint and mod the piss out of the STi, and grab meself a black Aston Martin DB9. Then i’d probably buy a bunch of lavish gifts for good friends, and invest the rest.

The first thing Id buy is the services of a financial wealth adviser, so I dont end up like MC Hammer…then Id probably put an 80lb n20 tank in the back of my car and do nitrous donuts all around my work, but hell, thats just me.

^
HAHAHAHA omg, thats great.

:word: to NOS. I’d put so much in my ride I would blow myself up! with two…no wait…three chicks in my car. It would be the way to go!:lol:

buy a mighty taco and put it on grand island.

reap the benefits of others burning diarhhea.