7 State Workers to Split Mega-Millions Jackpot

So in some kind of non-funny irony it looks like 7 “hard working” and “productive” state workers are going to split the $319 million jackpot from Friday night.

The Jackpot is the 6th largest jackpot in the games history. With a cash value of $202 million the 7 lucky IT nerds are looking to pocket about $28 million each.

The winning ticket was purchased as Coulson’s News Center near the capital and despite the speculation no one from the group has come forward to claim the prize so I can’t do a follow home robbery just yet.

so now they can sit around doing nothing and get paid for it.
Wait, they do that now.

ZING!!!

At least it went to people in newyork… lets just hope they are terrible with money.

Hey PJB, go deliver my uniform. k thanks bye.

one of my girlfriends co-workers won this.

This is our client, 7 of the IT workers won.

State workers FTW!

lol

damn right!

So all you negative Nancey’s are NOT going to my “FUCKING HIT THE LOTTO!!!” party. I tried to keep it on the dl but the news couldnt keep their trap shut

First thing I did when I found out I won, was bought a UnderGroundPerf. Lambo pulled up to T-Moneys parents guest house and punched him square in the face and boogied!

SUCK IT BITCHES.

Now I know you’re lying, because I would have been the first person you would have picked up for such a task. :lol

You mean her best friend?

Before money: Co-worker
After money: BFF

$319 Million / 7 people - NY Tax = ~$20 Million each… Yeah sounds about right. :facepalm FUNYS

Probably around 10 mil.

319 mil is the amount after 20 year interest as you collect payments.

Lump sum payout is nearly half of that.

Still going to be around 20 million each…

People that take the lump sum :facepalm also

I would only ever take a lump sum. You can make far more investing the money than the MegaMillions payments will get you

lump was around 200mil