7 State Workers to Split Mega-Millions Jackpot

Smart man!!!

Then Uncle Sam gets his share…

Keep in mind, lottery players are not the most money savvy people in the world.

Still going to be around 20 million or so. If they take the cash option, they will have around 195 million to split between 7 people, leaving them with around ~27 million each before taxes. NYS charges 8.9 percent and if I remember correctly I think federal tax for lotto winnings is around 25 percent. With all the taxes taken out it should leave each person right around 20million each.

If I ever won that kind of money… I would take 50-75% of it and invest it as safely as possible. The other money, I would buy a house, help out my family, and make a few fun purchases.

/pjb lottery summary

Look at Master P, dude somehow managed to lose like 200 million dollars.

Nick Cage, same thing.

20 million I’m buying real estate out the ying yang. And land, they aren’t exactly making anymore land.

Yah… but if we get a tsunami, your pretty much fucked pal

master p sucks ahaha

Im buying a zepplin

Cus thats gonna happen here. If NYS gets a Tsunami we’re all fucked.

jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes

sphaghetttttiiiiiii

EIGHT MILLLLEEEEE!!!

This^

Get a job at a convenience store. It’s amazing the amount of money people throw away.

Feds take up to 35% and if NY taxes their share as you’ve said that’s 43%

There is a reason why most winners end up miserable.

Lottery players amaze me at how illogical they are.

If I won I’d be getting the fuck out of NYS that’s for sure.

Where are you getting the 35% from? 25% is straight from mega millions website.

What they don’t get up front they get later when your file your taxes.

This puts you into the highest bracket.

Ohh yeah. I played scratch off tickets for a month. Because I bought one for the first time in a while and won $20 on it. So I decided that I would buy some here and there and track it on excel. Graphed the +/- and everything. tracked the ticket numbers too. I said I would stop once I reached 0$ again, working off the $20 I started with. I have the sheet up now. Graph went right up, to max of +26$, then kept sinking… and went to 0$, and I kept going like an idiot… ended at -$25! LOL 43 tickets later.

these were all bought from the local news stand in the building. Look at the Cash Doubler, I bought #68, and it went all the way to #236 in that months time! Thats 168 tickets sold in just that game in a month!

Lotto is the biggest waste of money and time I can think of, other than attempting to jerk off with no arms, then buying a fat ugly hooker.

Now compound that over a year! or 20 years in a career you get in a habit of doing this same thing every day!

Krazy kid puttin in work

TRUE. A family member won $625K last year on a California lotto. Long story short, he blew it all, lied to the family and now has no money to pay off the taxes due, in ohh about 2 months!

That’s nothing. When I ran my store, we would sell $2500 - $4k in scratch tickets a day. Every day I was putting new books out.

haha… you sure did loose a lot kk