Michael Jackson Died

that does suck,
although he stopped making music ages ago and is most recently better known for quote, “other endeavors”
at least no one is missing out on any recent projects he had planned

he actually had like 50 concerts in the uk or something like that coming up mid july.
he was apparently making a “comeback”.
anyways, RIP MJ and Farrah Faucet.

Fuck that. King of Pop or not, he was a child molester and now he’s rotting in hell. Fuck him, and my condolences to his family, because after all, he was still someone’s “son”.

When he died I was stuffing chinese food down my throat. RIP

R.I.P. MJ

AHAHahahahaha
you sir are a Gentlemen.

and theres lots of little boys were he is now
R.I.P tho , i bet his coffin is gunna b made of 1 Massive diamond

i learned something today

Did he REALLY molese children?

:frowning:
MJ was the greatest.
HUGE loss for the music industry.
RIP MJ… RIP…

who the fuck cares about what he did!? everyone got paid right!!

he had a SELL OUT CONCERT SERIES ready to go!

DJpyro i want to see you in person to punch you in the face for that rude ass comment, when you die im going to say FUCK ME, he was a dick!

Honestly everyone has ups and downs… leave the man be, think about his success!!

Rest In Peace… Mr. Jackson

lol

^^ i hope you get it

shrugs I fully expect there’ll be a lot of people that’ll say that when I’m dead.

As I said, I feel sad for his family, and loved ones. Losing someone is never easy, but no matter how great his music was (and it was), it’s no excuse for touching children. He could’ve cured cancer, and that wouldn’t change the fact that he was a diddler. And if he wasn’t, he certainly didn’t do much to prove otherwise.

“Everyone got paid off”… So that makes it ok for him to do it? Because the families got financial restitution? What about the permanent psychological damage caused by something like that? Who cares, right? They got money, so they’ll be fine.

indeed lol

and rlly nobody should be hating on mj.

i believe he will be the king of pop forever.
and nobody will top him in the music industry.

Damn…

He definitely is an undying music legend now like Elvis Presley or John Lennon, forever alive through the music he made. Definitely an impact on the world in many ways ever since the early 70’s, with the famous Jackson 5 and then his successful single career, some things we all don’t fully know truthfully but truthfully said, he will always be the king of pop.

RIP MJ

i cried…

I agree with Pete aka DJPyro.

No excuse to touch children PERIOD. That is fucked up in itself.

If you don’t have children, you don’t fully understand.

I already teach my 3 year old about how no one should touch is “PeePee”

ahahaah lmao at PeePee, …but how does he aim when he wants to take a whiz? or i bet hes just that skilled he doesnt need to aim lol. jkz

I heard about that too…

easy there martino lol