more from the friggid vw meet

shady, youre a huge critic of everyone else’s cars, yet you dont have much to put up yourself. cool off man.

im usually not a fan of the E36, or yellow anything for that matter, but that car was awesome, and if i had to have something yellow, Dakar yellow certainly would be the top choice. i was on 787 south heading back there after dropping my friend off, and he was getting on with Danny in the car, so i did a 3rd gear roller past him, he seemed to enjoy it. :excited

Sorry cant afford to ball my car out so everyone can critique it. Someday my car will be at a spot where im quite happy with it all around. Then im sure ill hear from you to.

The fact that my car isnt done has nothing to do with my opinion on what I like… I wasnt bashing the guy, I even said I love the car, I just dident like how the front had some ill camber and the rear had none from the looks of it.

Your car isnt anything special either and yet you do the same? :wierd

E36 is crazy hot. Love Dakar. Any idea what those wheels are anyone?

Pete whats his name on bf.c

and when the hell are you coming over so you can finish my car

That’s drift spec camber dude!

Yeah I know, but it doesnt look good hard parkin on that car…

I think it looks great, your monster truck door stop on the other hand…

Least my doorstop ran most of the summer

I never saw it

Both of you have doorstops. I’ve been putting like over 7000 miles on my 240 this summer :lol

I put about 7-8k on my car between march-august :thumbup

I never saw it=lies

cant remember his username… let me go check and see if i come across it.

lol i have a full time job now, and still doing side work. errrday i’m hustlinnnnn lol

i have a lady’s e30 from the adirondack’s here now, then an e46 and prob a e34 to fix. not to mention a b5 passat next week to play with.

give me a call, i’d like to chill.