Some[of many] of my pictures from H2Oi

Weekend was insane. It was my 3rd year going and it only gets better. The cars were insane.

~550rwhp turbo E30…Z O M G

This thing was so sick: :rofl

weekend was epic. cant wait for next year. all these cars are hella dope.

More:

Twin Turbo Ferrari 355:

LSx swapped RX7. Sounded so fucking nasty[pics are blurry because the lighting sucked and I didn’t have my tripod:

S/C’ed ///AMG Benz w/ nitrous. Went 10.5x @ 130+:

aaaand some more:

Came to the conclusion that CCWs can make anything look good

Nasty big single 2JZ swapped Cressida:

Nice!

And wtf started the whole tape-fad thing?? :lol

:’(

next year cant come soon enough

One of these years I gotta remember to go to this. Looks like an awesome time.

Is there something wrong with the way that blow off valve is routed or is it just me?

looks so fun!
wish i couldve made it down

So pissed I couldnt go this year. Cant wait till next year

The CLK went 128, sounded so mean, we thought the beastly sound was the mustang next to it when we were cruising with it :rofl . I have a pretty shitty vid of it that I’ll upload at some point.

Pics turned out pr3tty sw33t!!1

No. It’s routed fine. All of the intake air (including air from the bypass valve is routed into a surge tank, then distributed to each cylinder bank.

This was legitimately one of the best times of my life. Me an Johnny did work with the bride to be and her friend, both 30 years old plus while at Seacrets on saturday. I dont remember anything from that night. Good times!!

Ok, it just looked weird since they are running it backwards. I didn’t know the valve could work both ways?

That Ferrari is the shittiest Ferrari I have ever seen in person and the owner is a tool.

Yeah it blew more smoke then Murrdoggs civ does.

oh yeah 35 year old bride to be… KILLIN IT hahah

Is it even a 355? The rear grill looks to be from a 348. More shots? :wierd

And I gotta ask why anyone would put dumpy Chevy wheels on… anything?

:number1

Didnt want photo section to get over filled with H2o pics so im just gonna throw mine in here as well…

cannot wait until next year. if next year tops this year, ill be surprised hah

i love dubbitch now