10/21 drift shots ... free for all

well lots of carnage in the few hrs i attended this event … ill end up editing 20 or so images and i will be posting them with a link to my flickr with alot of the others for you all to grab up if you wish … any special requests please pm me and enjoy

here are the other 400 images :slight_smile:

Thats a bad one.

damn it i missed this event

audi was back out there killing it…was sick event.

left my camera in the truck and went for rides instead :smiley:

added all the rest i am going to edit … someone please edit the title

u work quick…i havent even opened up photoshop yet, and i have all the shots from canibeat’s first class fitment to edit too.

thx … im pretty happy with the lack or noise and grain on these photos … some taken as high as iso 1600 … i didnt edit them much i just picked a few that i liked and played with them …

Moar B5 (Audi) picz plz!! Nice pics Dan! And with that camera ISO 1600 shouldn’t be a problem AT ALL! I shoot 1600+ when necessary and am usually very happy with the results.

BBS’s look good Benny!

Damn!! i cant wait for nov 5th now:D

ive got vids of it, sounds amazing. and the guy can drift pretty good too.

nice to meet you today dan when i was talking with jim

ill have some of it when i post the other 100s i have uploading unedited

you too man! see you tomorrow

i was shooting at iso 1600 also by the end…wanted to get some more shots of the more unique cars that showed up as the sun was going down, kept getting pissed off when i looked towards albany and there was no cloud coverage at all.

Thanks for coming out guys, was a lot of fun!

when i go out there how is it set up for parking and such? ive never even been to LVD before lol, but im deff going nov 5th to check this stuff out!!! I hope to meet some of you guys out there to.

park in the pits with all the other cars and walk around thats about it

nice:) i cant wait man!

thanks be to benny and jeremy for giving me rides.

fun as hell

ok so i have my folder finished … just over 400 images on there to pick from if you have a few hrs hahaha … i shot in a continuous burst for alot of these to make sure i got what i wanted and i didnt pick through them so some wont be in focus or some will just be bad … DONT HATE lolzzz WHORE THESE PIX OUT

whats the site for it??