Drift Faction 7/15: Everyday Im Shufflin'…

I had a blast shooting at this event, I definitely will be at the next one if I can.
I took over 1000 shots, a lot of the shots I took are repetitive, some didn’t really come out worth anything. I apologize if I missed your car, I may search through the shots again to see if I have any more keepers.

Its pretty wild when you stand closer and you can feel the car in the pavement slide by as you shoot.

I have 40 photos total here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/killerblackbird/sets/72157627207566714/

Dude. I’m speechless, the shit you can do with a camera is insane. That’s amazing.

:rofl @ shot #2

scooter is ALL ABOUT the money shots :rofl rofl rofl

staring.right.at.you.

Who’s S?

Thank you sir! :excited

Haha, when I was looking through the photos I was like…WTF?! :rofl

Not sure, when CFD Dan was in the pits he said he overheard it was the drivers girlfriends car. S2K’s spin out very quickly lol.

:lol Too bad I had the fail wheels on in the rear, but yeah if I see you or Dan I’ll stare right at you guys and just mash the loud pedal :rofl

But holy shit these pics are so clear!

I love all the cars and all the shots are beautiful.

awesome pics man, thanks for coming out!

Pics look sick dude!

For some reason even though I’ve never met you in person, I can picture this happening, then immediately after you say to yourself “that’s gonna be a sick pic. Fuck yea.”

hahahah just realized thats me in the passenger seat with steve

Thats pretty much what I’m thinking haha

sweeet pics, they came out awesome, next time ill come out and video it hopefully