about as straight as Elton John

had a blast at this drift event … next time i want more ridzzzz danm it … there are a TON of pix on my flickr check em out … ill post up a bunch of favorites!

link to flickr … will be about 7pm before all the rest of the photos will be uploaded

SICKKKKKK!!!

awesome pics man, you should have asked me for a ride I would have given you one!

pictures added to flickr

wish i came out to this, great shots dan

fapping

RIDICULOUS

but I have to ask, any dirt-dippin shots of myself?

^ greedy bastid

I KNOW, but every time I dropped one in the dirt I was praying to the flying spaghetti monster that someone was gettin pics/vid

If I roll down to one of these can one of you brehs gimme a ride.

I will make you shit and cum in your pants at the same time.

^ Kinda like a blumpkin?

Sounds like a cheap date, I’m in.

TEN DOLLA YOU BRING HELMET

I didn’t see you do a solo run … And when u guys were runnin tandem I concentrated on gettin both cars in the shot :frowning: I watched for any off pavement or near death experiences … Actually Jim has a shot of me hiding between the barriers when that green bond BMW was out … That dude scared me … I’ll re look over my images but I think I posted all 170 acceptable shots

:rofl

Next event?

August 12th.

No problem Dan, just curious. I was dippin when we were doing the track in reverse, not sure if you were even there yet so no worries! Thanks again for the effort man, love seeing these pics, they’re seriously amazing, top notch.

August 12th

Sweet. What time do these start and how long do they run for?i wouldnt be able to get there til about 5-530 ish