More rice for the STi

Got an 04/05 style hoodscoop.

It’s FRP. Chargespeed, piece looks pretty well constructed. You cannot use the OEM 04/05 sti scoop on an 06. I Have always preferred the 04/05 style and wanted it since i bought the car, I know it’s not going to improve peformance at all. However, since i am painting a new bumper (and my 240sx) world rally blue, i figured now was the perfect time.

Here is the stock 06 hoodscoop on my current STi:

Here is the stock 04/05 Scoop, on my old STi:

Here is the Chargespeed piece:

omg. is there even a difference? :lol:

I thought the same thing.

it’s probably an inch taller and has a way more aggressive look to it. it kind of slants forward on the 04/05

Not feeling it bro.

Is there a huge difference between the 06 and the 02??? as far as fitment?

well i can say my tastes have totally flip flopped. i now like the new front end much better, and that blue is wayyy better than black

looks mad similar to me :gotme:

Really? I think this looks PERFECT:

The STi style scoop PN was the same for 02 and 06.

:word:

i have the JDM STI 02 scoop on my car… they look very similar to the 06.

that better?

:tup: i like the meaner look better

04/05:
http://www.verndale.k12.mn.us/contact_directory/mjones/officeIIwebs/cottrbra/impreza%20side%20view.jpg

now put a wing on the front of it… ricer.

Thats badass :wink:

You silly Mustang driver.

BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I want to see someone take a scoop and put it on backwards. Shit I bet it would flow just as good if not better and sure would look different.

Its not that bad. :wink:

Yeah…real different.

Wow. I have never seen that version on an STi. What is the the JDM version? Hmm I like Newman’s better… And where’s the Subaru plaque on the grill?

Definitly liking the more aggressive hood scoop. I don’t see why everyone is blind and can’t see a difference?

I still hate the stock spoiler though, cant see crap out the rear window…