morgellons disease... anyone else following this?

http://www.morgellons.org/

crazy stuff… just popped out of nowhere. Anyone have any theories where this came from? I’m not much of a conspiricy theorist but it does seem a little fishy

Yes, it popped out of nature, fucking consipracy morons

who knows… maybe people exposed to a product/chemical? much like asbesdos

That’s some strange shit… Creeps me out.

it’s especially odd that it’s popping up all over, yet concentrated in certin areas (then again, if it’s contagious I can see why)

The article was too long for me to read, does it only happen on peoples lips?

wtf? where did this come from

what really does it do to you other than a sore, and some itching

nah… everywhere

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/MorgellonsHandLesions.jpg

chris, it says that it effects the nervous system too. causing memory loss among other things

edit:

Neurological function severely affected

The peripheral nervous system is often affected by this disease, but the most significant element of the infection, appears to be the effect on the central nervous sytem. Nearly all people with this illness report extreme difficulty with mental concentration and short term memory. Mood disorders, such as depression and Bipolar Disorder, are extremely common in this group of patients, affecting well over half of all individuals reporting symptoms of Morgellons Disease. Parents of children with Morgellons disease report that the majority of these children have ADHD, ODD, mood disorders, or autism. It is estimated that 65% of these children have some form of psychiatric illness, and 10% have an autism spectrum disorder.

hmm maybe i have it then

short term memory has taken a shit on me haha

hahaha, same here man :wink:

Most cases in TX, CA, and FL huh?

OMG OMG IT’S FROM THE MESSICANS!!! STOP THE ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!

Even though you’re joking, this is the attitude a lot of people will take

We refer to this infectious disease as “Morgellons Disease”, due to the need for a consistent label when contacting politicians and health departments.

So it’s not recognized as a disease huh? I thought I saw this on like Dateline or something, and they pretty much concluded it was a psychological condition. Fibromyalgia part 2?

really? causing leisions on the skin like that?

atleast its not contagous :stuck_out_tongue:

^Good point. It must have been something else. I just remember something about all these patients claiming that there is some new disease going around causing itchy/creepy/crawly sensations and lobbying for action or something like that and all the doctors saying that there is no real evidence of a condition and it is psychological or something. :gotme:

That thought did enter my mind but after thinking about it for 2 seconds I don’t think that is really the answer.:biglaugh:

Did anyone watch the news video links?
That is strange fo sho!
They said it may be linked to lime disease.

damnit… I was hoping you were correct. time to be skurred again :smiley:

Did anyone watch the news video links?

not yet… no sound here. I plan on checking them out when I get home though