watch the whole thing

Hot!!!

That is so bizarre. Sad, really. That girl is so hot

wow. talk about not having a normal life anymore

Shes faking it

Holy shit…

lol juat

LOL

A guy my father worked with got a flu shot and a few days later started complaining of his arms and legs going numb at times. It slowly got worse. His wife force him to see a doctor and was told his nervous system was crashing (i forgot the actual disease). With in weeks he was paralyzed. It comes and goes though, sometimes he is fine and other times he can’t move. My father was right in front of him in line for the flu shot. Scary shit.

^wow. yea glad I was sick the day I was supposed to get the flu shot

id still get her tits pregnant

so if i don’t get the shot the worst that can happen is I will be sick for a few days? uhhh i think i’ll take that option.

Wow that sucks. Thats why I don’t get a flu shot.

Watch the video about the girl who had similer shit after the guardasil shot.

There is no testing for anything, they just jam it in people and see what happens.

How can something be universal when everyone is different?

They need to get the fuck out of here with the stupid shit

So sad.

Shes the only one in the country with those symptoms after the flu vaccine. 1 in 50 million?

its pretty crazy. really dont think it’s fake unless she has incredible body control…

there are already remixes of the video… kind of in bad taste… well, not kinda, seriously

That’s some crazy shit. I have to get a mandatory flu shot since I work in a dental clinic. I’m not at all happy with the idea but since I just finally got re-employed I’ll have to play ball here. :frowning:

I can’t remember the last time I had a flu shot. I’ve no desire to get one either.

Contrary to contemporary parenting, I was allowed to play outside when I was a kid and I didn’t live in a sanitized bubble. Therefore, I don’t get sick much as an adult. Simple.

LMFAO!!!