Who gets the flu? Honestly.

Get your flu shot kids. Seriously. DO. NOT. WANT.

I just spent the last week feeling like I was going to die.
Take my advice. And alcohol kills germs, so get drunk, and get your damn flu shot.

Maybe not in that order.

not me… got my flu shot

never had a flu shot in my life and don’t plan on it. I’m hardcore like that

I never had one either, but I’m starting to consider making it an anual event. I never want this crap again. I hear the elderly are more prone to the flu. That’s my downfall right there. I’m getting old.

yeah no thanks…ill take the flu.

haha you guys scared of needles?

getting a flu shot doesn’t even mean guarantee you dont get the flu, its the damn flu, itll be gone in a week or two

A week or two, psh. Some of us have real jobs Fizzelator.

nope. I’ve heard too many stories about the flu shot not even working or people getting sick from the actual shot. Not worth it at all

Anyone else hear about the girls dying from that Guardasil shot for cervical cancer?

Fucked up. Take your chances with getting cancer, or play roulette with this shot…

really? Ive heard of people still getting the flu, but never form the shot itself

i did hear about that, thats crazy

lol don’t you work for the state?

I wish, that would be an entirely different situation.
Unfortunately I work for a privately owned small IT software company where I get paid salary and have a limited number of sick days.

Yeah I get two a year.

I dont get any… waaaa

I get the flu shot every year. Never gotten the flu from it. I did get the flu last year though. Gotta say, probably the worst week in my life. Picture the worst hangover you’ve had (provided you’ve had a hangover that’s kept you bed ridden), and extend it by 5 days.

Wtf?! Any!?

That is EXACTLY what it’s like.

pussy

aaaaannnddd

pussy.