Mountain Dew Vertical Challenge

It will be coming to Jiminy on Sunday March 7. Regristration time isnt listed on their site but its usually like 8-10 iirc. If youve never been before its a good time. You pay for your lift ticket and register and you get 2 runs on the course to get your fastest time. Gold silver bronze given out by age groups. Winner for each class qualifys for the finals at Loon Mountain in New Hampshire. I plan on attending.

Link to Jiminy Events Page:
http://jiminypeak.com/page.php?PageID=1337&PageName=New+England+Winter+Events+%26+Attractions+-+Jiminy+Peak+Mountain+Resort

The race also goes to other mountains throughout the Northeast it will be at Bromley in VT on March 13.

I did this a few years ago at Gore and took third in my age group which was like 18-24 or something like that. I wonder if they have a class for Tele skiers as I no longer alpine?

Im not sure but I think its only alpine. The classes were by age like 4-5 years ago when I did it so they might let you use your skis idk though.

Just found the full schedule online, here whats left:

February 2010
Sunday 2/21 Catamount, Massachusetts
Wednesday 2/24 Attitash, New Hampshire
Friday 2/26 Crotched Mountain, New Hampshire
Saturday 2/27 Killington, Vermont
Sunday 2/28 Pico Peak, Vermont
March 2010
Saturday 3/6 Camelback, Pennsylvania
Sunday 3/7 Jiminy Peak, Massachusetts
Saturday 3/13 Bromley Mountain, Vermont
Sunday 3/14 Mount Snow, Vermont
FINALS
Saturday 3/27 Loon Mountain, New Hampshire

Ha ha I’d be so much slower on my Tele Skis. makes me wish I had a pair of alpine skis to hop on for the day.

Last time I did it I was using my ski blades all year before that. Then I couldnt use them and had to get back on regular skis. I did horrible. Im hoping to put up a good time this year.

[font=Arial][font=Times New Roman]Bride wedding dress is one of the best modifier, it can show us the beautiful curve was dripping try to, but can also be modified under our well, so when the bride to wear for their wedding, they Exhibition emerged in the most beautiful side. So how are we going to choose their own wedding dress then?1, inviting the prospective husband or Jiemei Tao together to help you choose the most suited to their wedding. 2, wear light-colored, removable shoulder strap underwear, to avoid the embarrassment of drop out of underwear. 3, wear light-colored high-heeled shoes. When the girls wear high heels, the body tend to be more upright, more self-confidence, coupled with the effect of wedding will be better. 4, we should set up and the hair, will be more showing your elegant temperament. 5, if you have the wedding before it is concealed want to use the first yarn, and then to choose the head of relatively large yarn to ensure that the length of the first yarn cover down between the chest and lower abdomen.[/font][/font][font=Arial][size=14][font=Arial][size=1]Source: Sufica wedding dressyiwu hotelCheap cell phone wholesale china cell phone[/size][/font][/size][/font]