2009/2010 Shift Ski/Snowboard Trip

I have not seriously hit the slopes in about 2 years now and I miss it. However, I hate going alone and it always fun meeting new people, which is what gave me this idea.

I would like to schedule a shift ski/snowboard weekend get-away to a nice mountain. I was thinking Smugglers Notch in VT but if you guys collectively want to go elsewhere we can vote on it.

But if anyone is interested lets come up with a date/times/place/etc. I REALLY want to do this so who’s in?

Mountain Choices:

Gore
Killington
Whiteface
Smugglers Notch
Snow
Jimminy

Voice your choice in a post to this thread.

ive never done either but kinda want to learn!!!

mount snow would be easy and close… plus it’s a great mountain.

jiminy would be good for a group event as it’s even closer and open at night… but the terrain is lacking.

Anywho i’d be down to go as i’m always riding. I work at a ski shop in the winter and I just went again today for the 6th time this season!

I’m game to go

dont forget okemo or stratton, both are rather close as well.
i’d be down to go, ive been out everyday since wednesday. its a good thing i ski for free :lol

Yeah it’s a nice perk. How do you manage that?

Anywhere but Jaminy.

my buddy works at jiminy peak so i just go over there every night and the lifties just let us on :lol

bull SHIT!

in for Mt. Snow

no lies :crazy

Alright, I’ll be ready with a 12 pack of Boston Lager wherever we go. :rofl

I’m down for a jiminy trip over break… I like twilight skiing there.

Im game… its been a while though

i used to ski probably three times a week, havent been in about two years…already had my shit tuned up ready to rock, ive been planning on getting out as much as possible this year. so im game

Awesome, so Jiminy is looking like the popular choice?

im sure we could put together a group to go somewhere better than jiminy…i love snow, killington, whiteface…all expensive places but worth it IMO. jiminy is nice for wednesday nights but thats about it…

Ok. I am looking to do like a weekend thing, Sat/Sun. Stay at a lodge. Sit in the hot tubs with the hot girls, get drunk, then go skiing.

absolutely perfect haha, thats what im looking for too, i used to do it with a group of friends every weekend, we went to jiminy wed nights and then to a diff mountain each weekend ski on sat and sun and go home on sunday night. got really pricey but well worth it…i actually went out west with that group on two separate two week trips. i have a camp literaly ten minutes down the road from whiteface. so i could probably house a couple of guys, if we chose whiteface…but that leaves out the hot-tub and hot girls lol