snowboarding again maybe

anyone want to get a gang together and go snowboarding one day again, had a great time last year even though i was unsucessfull in killing vlad. for me it would have to be durring winter break (dec 18-jan 12) since the rest of the time its to hectic to be able to commit to a date or not.

1/4-1/5
Slwrthnu
Gd3skier

1/11-1/12
KrazyKid

I’m down. Keep me posted as to when

Set a date and I’ll let you know! Last time was fun.

I’d be down for snow tubing but not boarding. I don’t need broken ankles that bad

http://wrnipoliticsblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/debbiedowner.jpg

For real I want to go tubing. I’m an uncoordinated retard and would fuck myself up snow boarding

u wouldn’t end up with broken ankles, maybe like legs, arms, ribs, but snowboarding boots and bindings dont really let ur ankles move in any way.

Odds are if anything you’d break a wrist on a board.

tailbone

im just amazed i haven’t broken anything, but i got insurance now so i can do some stupid ass shit this time!

Gore on Wednesday if the “noreaster” pulls thru

it wont…

Oh it’s gonna pull thru. Prob gonna get a mix of BULL and SHIT

im in if beginners are allowed to go im not that good but i wanna keep getting better

beginners are always welcomed, it was only a couple years ago that i had never been on a board before, and last year i only got out once so i will prob be rusty as fuck but want to get out a few times before spring classes stuck and i cant leave my room again.

awesome! where do you go? i really like okemo

im in for anywhere

:number1

im down again that was a good time

in for sure on a weekend trip. I dont care where. I can borrow the Yukon with racks and room for 7 if we car pool and split some gasolines.