Mustang > gt2

http://media.putfile.com/AckbarVsPorsche911TTGT2

not me, but this guy is now my rolemodel.
:rofl:
“ohh shit” … brrrrrrrr

reminds me of the time i chased down a nsx

“want me to hit the hazzards, bitch”

omg … so hot … soooo fucking hot

what a douchebag…id rather drive the reliable porsche than a mustang that probably blew up 10 min after the taping

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/jeeves744/smilies%20and%20pics/wtcslap.gif dont cry the porche lost

but ya im sure the mustang is on the ragged edge and will blow up any second :rolljerk:

HAHAHHA

your such awhiney bitch sometimes. :mamoru:

they also didnt show part of the vid that the porcshe was pwning the rustang through traffic. That guy was a fucking tool bag, i dont want to start another its only a fox body and Id rather have the porsche, cause if that was a civic pulling the porsche there would already be “the civic is still ghey” “I’d rather have the 911”

Its not liked they 3 beeped,

EDIT: Im not so sure it was a gt2 either,

ohhhh owning through traffic, wow

lol

Ackbar has a fast ass car. I’m pretty sure he’s gone 10’s with it. His brother has a Turbo Fox body as well and its even faster.

93dx–hatch, its called a Mustang not a Rustang. I don’t bad mouth Civics so STFU about Mustangs. I really am starting to get pissed about the Civics are > all attitude on this forum.

but Jay… civics can go through traffic really fast.

lol

I still haven’t seen the vid… maybe when i get home.

Same here. I’ve seen other videos from Ackbar and the car is pretty sick.

I’ve never had any issues driving through traffic:eekdance:

^^lol at all you turning this into import vs. domestic faster than I can go take a piss and return to my work computer…

the guys car is fast, he might have dipped into the 10’s with it but hes still a douchebag.

I can’t watch the video but what did he do that was douchy?

yelling like an uneducated fool towards the end, “fuck yeah fuck yeah, you’ve got fucking nothing, imports suck” etc. You can respect his car, but I don’t respect him at all.

Yeah thats ghey.:mad:

I like imports…especially Porsches.:slight_smile:

made fun of the import

i liked it actually, as the import did get spanked pretty good.

I like porches too, theyre great to sit on, but I especially like porsches :wink:

whoops…I do that all the time.:mamoru:

EDIT: Fixed

there was no 3 beep action, just pulls,

I never said civics >* I just said that porsche still > mustang,

the mustang should pull V8> six banger, I just like how the guy got all excited about winning, what a hick

Whoa, walking contradiction coming through…

Porsche > Mustang

but then

V8 > 6 cyl

I would rarely bet on a Mustang when racing a Porsche. Just look at the new Caymen S. Boxer 6 = 290hp = 4.8 0-60. Thats some fucking balls for a six banger.