me > Mustang

So a bunch of us were hanging around at the SG last night and a couple guys in mustangs and camaros rolled up. One of the mustang guys started saying some shit about some of our cars when BigB stepped in and finally asked if he was looking for a race and he gladly said yes he was. BigB said he would have ran him but he knew he would get beat so i guess i was next in line. I asked what was done to it he said “gears,cams and headers.” He asked me what was done to the sol and i told him i was turbo and what not and he didnt know what i was talking about so bigb told him it was a 4 cylinder. So we roll up to Rt. xxx and do two pulls, one from a 40 and one from a 30.First run i started pulling instantly missed 3rd gear and he was still buses behind me. Second run from a 40 roll just for fun i brake boosted and pulled him even harder. As we get back to SG i find out its a 6 cylinder and he had a 55 shot of nitrous that he never told me he was going to use or had. but anyway heres the vid from the second run when he was :tspry: sorry its so crappy (buddy used his cell phone).

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=14681142

Oh little del sol…what can’t you do :slight_smile:

those gusy are such dbags <3 the del slow

ur faster than brian?

Well Your link didn’t lead me to the video of a race but instead of a baby sloth

A six-cylinder Mustang driver was talking smack.

wait for it, wait for it…

:picard:

^lol

edit: good kill on a dude who was talkin smack…those are always the best :slight_smile:

yeh sorry, oaks3 posted the vid up and it seemed to have stopped working. Ill try and get it back. and no andy he wouldnt race brian because he knew his car was fast

lol my car is way faster than that mustang we ran a while back on the union drag strip and i smoked him the kid did not want to run me so i told the kid he should run the del sol!!!

NO!!!

lol my car is way faster than that mustang we ran a while back on the union drag strip and i smoked him the kid did not want to run me so i told the kid he should run the del sol!!!

They only talk smack because they have the v-sikk powa

i was there with them that night (im the guy that was with the red z28 camaro, this is my friends screeen name)…the v6 driver didnt “talk any smack” that i saw. we told big b it was a v6 and he knew about the nitrous…the car has no “cams” no “headers”…it had a cold air intake catback and a 55 shot…on a single port V6 mustang that came from the factory with 140 flywheel hp…he wanted to race one of the accords (which would have been a better match) oh and btw, but somehow ended up racing the del sol? what was that “run around the block” you did before the race? hmmm…eh no matter good runs…why didnt you mention the lid catback Z28 that put bus lengths on you?

:wink:

Oh…a thread saver post! ^^

Let the trash talk begin!

^good run…need a better cam with nightshot though so we can atleast see something lol :stuck_out_tongue:

when my ecu comes back, i would like to run this lid, catback z28. After all i only drive a jetta.=). Big B are these the kids that always come to sg but wont run and say that only run at the track?

Kinda funny, he’s talking about a kill against a, BABY SLOTH!!!
Those things can get nasty!!

:lol:

brett shit talkin all the way from OBX

better call up autohouse the night b4 the race and tell um to clear their planner for a few days :lol: