White hatch > yellow mustang

so a yellow mustang with no hood comes up to me and a group of my friends wanting to race claming that his motor is “all raced out, bearings, pistons, cam, heads the works” so i stepped up told him id run dig or roll what ever he wanted so were all about to go run and he starts wippin doughnuts in the parking lot we were sittin at which is just callin for the cops to come over so we deside to go to the highway to run first run 3 beeps i pull a bus or two, second run 3 beeps i pull like 2 cars shift at like 6500 7000 rpms and still put another 2-3 cars, so then the last run 3 beeps i let him go talk alittle with the girl i have in the car with me and then go blow past him at the top of third so basicly the mustang was slow but did do sum good doughnuts so t-up for a desent smoke show but t-down coming in and trying to be sweet by wanting to race but getting smoked

nice. most mustangs are just good for donuts.

Was it a fox body? If so I think I saw it at union/seneca a couple weeks ago. Sounded real nice idling at the light, real cammy. :tup: Too bad it got its ass handed to it :stuck_out_tongue: :tdown:

this has been the summer of the hatch…no doubt about it…

:tup: to another honda kill

:tup:

good kill :tup:

heard you ran into a such sneaky black hatch…wait that was me hehehehe

very very sneaky :wink:

More like summer of the F body, but everyone has their own opinion

^^ only cause im not around and Oroc and a few others are :stuck_out_tongue:

lol that tool, so he finally stopped huh :stuck_out_tongue:

i know exactly what car ur talkin about—> SUPER GAY
But good kill :tup:

good kill bill :tup: and the mustang…im not so sure its “all raced out”

Rack another one up for the Hondas…

I’ve heard the cam in this car sounds pretty mean. Nice Kill, White hatch 4 L

is this the yellow one that’s in west seneca all the time? drives past southgate 230943980985 times a night?

:tup:

Yea i know that kid. His car sucks.

I wanna race a hatch…i have a 85gt automatic:)

Nice kill:tup:

and i got a 1992 honda dx, power nothing :frowning: