White hatch > yellow mustang

i was there for the race… pretty funny watching the kid do burnouts n shit n then get smoked like a blunt

Yellow, big sounding cam, no hood, drives past SG all the time… Must have been the one I saw. A built Foxstang should be nothing to mess with. So either whoever built the stang is a tool or mindless has a seriously built Honda. Mind if I ask what’s been done to the hatch?

good kill …real deal should think about this and forget that stang and get the Z out

who won, who won, who won

Big cam? More like poorly maintained…

I thought it was dropping a cylender or 2, based on it’s shitty burnout(Read: One-wheel Squeek) when I was there a month or so ago.

i dunno what he really has he was just claiming things so who know and i just have a gsr nothing special

My stang will crush my Z in a drag race right now with 5lbs of boost. Can’t wait to see what 10lbs will do:)

dude that’s sooo sweet, i mean who drives around with a hood and CLAIMS they’re kool. only the coolest people don’t have hoods!

Haha Bill, that’s the mustang that me and Andy pulled buses on. It’s only runnin’ on like 3 cylinders.

$$$$ on the honda from a roll

hmm… I don’t know lazyie but I might put my money on Real Deal

how much $$$$ do you want to put up???

^^^ oh snap this is about to get good.

From a 60 roll, I’ll put a hundo on it, but this will never happen anyway so I just wasted a post.

no this kid is a serious tool. i’ve talked to him a few times. i can’t believe he actually raced. normally, he’ll talk a lot of shit to everyone then one someone steps up to the plate, he complains about this mythical distributor problem and he can’t race. he’s been letting that stop him from racing for about 3 months now :rolljerk:

Haha, yeah he was bitching about that distributor bull when I wanted to race him, so we sat in a parking lot for about 45 mins. while he messed with it, and then he told us it was good to go. So I raced him, let him jump on me, and then completely embarassed him. As did my friend with his stock non-vtec integra.

1 bill from 60-120?? When is my payday?? I don’t mind going from a roll personally thats better for me. Traction up to 60 is alittle fishy for me anyways:)

sounds like i can even beat this moron :tup:

this outta be interesting

So that’s why it had such a lumpy idle! Ahahaha I can see it now. The next rice wave: Buy a mustang, knock a point off the distributor cap, and tell people you’ve got a big cam!

what honda wants to run a roll for $$$?? :slight_smile:

Summer of da Nova :smiley: