TOBRIGHT OR NOT SOBRIGHT

Well not so much a kill story but a rediculous incounter. On my way to the ladies house, from the mall, we see a yellow fox body Stang with the plates TOBRIGHT. Im’ cruising in the Snowyota on Road XXX. This dude looks at me and scoots over 2 lanes, then he paces me, down shifts and proceeds to wanna run. He’s staring at my car. lol WTF :hay: I don’t know if he saw the big set of slicks up front or the NOS bottle laying in my back seat. :bloated: I was just like “ARE U FUCKN KIDDING ME!!!” Then he takes off with out me even beeping…lmao. maybe I’m a :noob: . Why was he tryin to pick on my MaDDDd FaST SnOwy0ta? :cjerk: He’s lucky I didn’t put the 100 octaine in the tank or I woulda ran him. He should change his plates to NO2BR8 ROFLMAO

Crazy Sario…they just see you behind the wheel and want to gain some street cred knocking you out regardless of what you are wheelin :snky: :lol:

don’t sleep on the 1995 toyota camry lol

fucking mustang drivers :lol:

:lol: I think Grand AM drivers are the worst… For some reason they think their car is the fastest thing on the street

God i hate those mustang driving POSs

lol did he have a massive hole in his hood? or no hood at all perhaps?

LOL are you referring to that tool with the beat to death shitstang in wesnukka with no hood? :rofl:

wait…but what if its a GT? those are fast…right?

im not serious

I bet it was a 4 cylinder 'stang too

No it looked to be a 5.0 bright yellow vert.(maybe 1992ish) with a chrome roll cage and 5spoke chrome cobra rims

–spotted on the NYS thruway this morning

VERY VERY VERY slow stang … exhaust and a bottle … it’s a POS

sweet even better

lol yupp