White hatch > yellow mustang

yea that mustang was a piece, i remember pickin on him with pelow and cody a month or two ago… last i saw him two weeks ago his right exhaust pipe was dragging sparks underneath his car

That kid revved on me going the opposite direction once, then a cloud of black smoke came out the back. Dude sems like a tool.

Yeah those Mustang guys are jerkoffs.:rolljerk:

^ werd we suck and our cars are slow too :cry:

when i was open header i was going to race him, but he didn’t want too :frowning: i guess he was scared cause my civic sounded more mean lol

I saw the yellow stang again a couple days ago or last weekend or something. He had a couple people in the back and the ass end was almost dragging on the ground. Springs must be shot. That car really is a pile.

Who said anything about mustang guys in general? I just commented on one tool bag in the yellow one with no hood. I have much love for the mustang.

I was just joking around. I totally agree that this dude is fuck up.

But seriously, most Mustang guys are jerkoffs. I can’t say that I have met very many that I actually enjoyed talking to. The majority like to bullshit about their cars, and 9 times out of 10 they are pretty much trash.
I hate the fact that I like Mustangs and that I am associated with the typical owners. It sucks but its true. I actually cringe when people ask me what I drive because I know they immediately form an opinion about me being similar to the tool in the yellow Mustang. Its people like him that give people like me and other cool Mustang owners a bad name.

P.S. 87FOXGT is one of the good ones and he gets sarcasm.:slight_smile:

My bad bro, the use of " :rolljerk:" threw me off. Myself i dont notice so many mustang guys being dicks as much as other un named domestics but that goes for just about every hawt car.

STFU Jay, youre not even on my level, i drive a prestigeous svt cobra and you drive a POS slow fox bod :tdown:

i would never own a fox bod those things are SLOW.

err what? NO thats not my 87 gt in the driveway, its my grandpa’s i sweaR! :stuck_out_tongue:

But i can relate Jay, i dont know how many times i have been out and about at car shows or at the track, and i run into another stang owner that turns out to be a tool who thinks he knows everything there is to know about 5.0s and my car. They then proceed to ramble on for 20 minutes on how i should build my car and how it would run 7s “all day long yo” if i built it how they told me to. Well if youre so smart buddy then why are you the one runnin low 9s at lancaster :jerkit:

But when you do meet someone cool, its sweet then :smiley: Doesnt happen often enough though. Thats why us “good” stangers gotta stick together. :bestbuddiez: :lol:

Here is a vid i made on my phone:) 85GT stang

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2345TXBL1AAMI1KXAGBJ4KTUTO

i went to school with that stang kid. its only a 6 cyl. slow and ghey.

Good Kill Bill, He’s really slow even i pulled 2-3 cars!