Modded mustang gt< del slow

Leaving work the other day and going to turn left on XXX a red mustang drives by me…revs and then downshifts and takes off.

Not to instigate but I ended up getting next to him at the next light, he revs and we both take off…

I feather it off the line but the shitty tires on the delslow really lit up… he had a 1/2 car on me untill end of first then I blew by him.

We catch another light and he gets a wicked jump on me, I follow and by the end of 2nd I’m passing him.

We tried to do a few roll races but he didn’t understand and just kept taking off everytime we were side by side.

As for his mods, I know he had an exhaust… He had some decals on the car but I could not tell what they were. I’m guessing it was just I/H/E
Nothing to crazy but first kill while the car has been in my possesion.

Yea man don’t waste your time with cars like that unless you like to waste gas lol. When tony( the previous owner of this car) had it, i cant even tell you how many things that car pulled that we were even suprised it did, knowing the hp range of what the del sol has. Just a few that i remember were a turbo Mazda rx8 professionally built at a shop out in lock port with a full greddy turbo kit.A few boosted eclipses , a few modded gt’s etc.Its a quick little car you’ll have fun with it especially if you continue to build it :tup:

professionally built at a shop out in lock port with a full greddy turbo kit
What shop is this??

dont remember the name exactly , we ran the kid out on transit, it was a silver boosted rx8 with chrome 5 spoke wheels

I have some plans for the car…as of right now… nothing motor…it has enough of a problem getting 220 hp to the ground… no LSD and fucked camber and 14" 185 all seasons make it pretty tough to drive to it’s potential.

I plan on building it over the winter… vitara 8.5:1 pistons (can’t believe how cheap these are!) stronger rods…head studs ect…

I ordered a camber kit and tires for the 15" wheels already.
should be a fun clean car when I’m done

no details about the mustang?

Tyler.
What year Mustang was it???

i dont think tony ever did it but get that thing aligned, it was going thru tires liek no tomorrow and it definatly was only due to the camber issue, my guess is the toe is a bit off.

I’d like to see this car run at its full potential. And maybe washed now and again (fucking tony)

if you need vitaras i’ve got a set with rings…

good kill, what’s the car look like?

its my old del sol i think…

The first day I bought the car I washed the entire thing and made the interior spotless…

fixed some odds and ends in the car (handle for the roof was falling off…a lot of interior things were missing screws ect)

I buffed the entire car… got most of the big blemishes out…now I just need to polish it and it will be fine.

Hooked up the turbo time and airflow converter…

I’d say the mustang was an 03-04.

I don’t know anything about said mustang other than it was loud. haha

Like I said before, I ordered a camber kit for it, along with new tires… the tires i had on it are down to the cords already so I have to wait for new tires.
THe car needs to be aligned very bad…the tracking is TERRIBLE
I swear…the car follows ANY uneven slope of the road. Driving with my knee is not an option.