JonnyAZ > Mustang

Well this isn’t the greatest kill story of all time but I don’t really race my car much seeing as I live and go to school in Phoenix, AZ (Not much of an import scene here) and I just finished the car this summer in NY with lots of help from a lotta dependable friends incl. FocusInProgress. Anyways on my way home from school (Arizona State) yesterday a green Mustang pulled up to me not sure what year but not the recent or previous gen. Anyways He came flying up behind me and swung into the right lane at the red light. I saw him looking over at me and I needed to get into the right lane to get on the highway so I let it go on green with him and had him right outta first pulled about a car length and then vtec kicked in on 2nd and I was up like 3 car lengths only to have him follow me onto the ramp and do a little I lost flyby down the highway. Anyways, I guess it’s a good start indication of where I am, since I don’t race much. For all of you who don’t know i’ve got a 94 civic w/ gsr swap and bolt ons and chip and i’m almost positive he was a v6 couldn’t see any thing to tell me differnt so thought I’d share…

you beat a v6 mustang… good kil:roll2:
and as that letting you know where you stand… thats around a mid 16 sec car
why didnt you take your car to the track while you were home? then you could know where you stand

and then vtec kicked in on 2nd

no wai :tspry: lol jk

just made me lol

Vtec kicked in yo! …shit my grandma in her wheelschair can pull lengths on a v6 stang

http://content.crazyphotos.com/vteckickedinyo.jpg

Like I said I don’t race much and I don’t know what Mustang’s run…

Like I said I hardly ever race my car and I didn’t get a chance to go to the track because I didn’t have any time, finished it just before I came down here. Only other things I’ve raced are stock civics/an accord, and a cavalier once…figured a mustang might be closer than those, apparently I was wrong…def. didn’t know they ran mid 's 16’s. I’m workin on finding time and a track around here to gauge myself…

Good thing that vtec kicked in, or else you never would have beat that big old V6!:biglaugh:

Enjoy your car, but don’t post about these type of “races” you’ll only get made fun of.

X…

ONE OF THE BETTER KILLS IVE READ SO FAR!