more kills

Well over all there were several kills over the night. However i’m just going to post up one…
Driving down the 400 at about 72 ish … see some headlights kinda following me lane for lane… i speed up he stays right with me… i slow down stays with me… headlights looked odd, then i realised it was a new style mustang. finally when my exit is coming up he decides to do a fly by. not having it.I let him build up some speed. I drop it down … wait untill he get’s even to confirm it’s a GT (a nice brand new looking black GT) i punch it on the motor, basically stock for stock, and pull him hard. I got into 4th twards the top and was busses on him. he stops quick and takes the transit exit… i miss the transit exit and have to take a Uie.

cliff notes:
C5 with mufflers and filter > new black mustang GT

not bad, a wee bit overclassed. he asked for it, you delivered. :gotme:

yours is a see-five, yeah?

You’re on your way to posting the most kills this year :slight_smile:

5.7 vs 4.6

1.1 l does alot for you…wait for the new gt500’s those are suppose to be quick

i know but kill is a kill… i never got a chance to run a new one yet and i wanted to mostly because i almost bought the exact same car i ran in this kill.

i gotta make up for 2 summers. :slight_smile:

cool, and all that. looking hard at them myself. yet, a mustang should know it’s place. :wink: ruh roh.

good kill.

The fastest “stock” C5 in the upstate NY area…

That’s the problem when you drive a 'Vette. Everyone wants to see you get on it, then IF they loose they cry about being out of class. If you don’t go, then you’re just another old man with $$ and no balls.

What say you SPRFREEK, do you get the constant challenges that I do? Sorry, I don’t want to risk a ticket to run your Jeep/S-10/Accord etc. etc…!:cool:

hmm another black vette? the one I was tryin to get to play around with on the way to BWW friday night, by any chance?

Nope, Unfortunately still in storage for another few weeks. Dying to get it out soon and stretch our legs a bit. Damn, Winter is so much longer when you have a car, boat or bike in storage.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/deercula/vetteinsnow.jpg

suprisingly not as many as i would think… and when i try to go aginst certain cars they just won’t try at all.

i definatley had more people trying to race me when i was whiping the civic all over…

i think i’d run just about anyone … 'it just depends how much … i’ll get on it show them what it’ll do then back to normal driving

good kill :tup:

It is fun to spank them 05’s isn’t it

:tup: I wanna play

well knock off K&N filter and axle back exaust when not using the :tspry: is basically stock.

i’ll definatley be ready to play by official summer start.

Nice kill. :tup:

Vettes definately do attract assholes. Everytime I drive my Dad’s some one in something stoopid tries to run me.

BTW, how do you go from a Civic to a Vette?

well the first thing you gotta do is kill a few people. Then get thrown a slam where they tell you you’ll never see daylight again. Then pay a doc 20 menthol cools for a surgical shine job.

easy … i did my homework within my price range when i was 19-20 ish and bought a civic … best bang for the buck …

i did my homework within my price range now at 23 and bought a vette … best bang for the buck

All I know is most stock Vettes don’t dyno what that one did…and I usually pull stock vettes by a lot more.

well someone can buy a factory (spr)freak motor in a cuple months :snky:

haha FrEaK yo