Muscle50 VS White Early 90's Vette

I was on my way home last night and I get caught at a light. I look over to my left and theres a early 90’s vette sittin at the light turning onto my road. Normally i wouldn’t even have bothered wasting the gas but considering the fact that when his light turned green he turns and gets on it getting his car sideways. Not even 5 seconds later my light turns green and I head to my call of duty. I get next to him and he wouldnt even look at me. He was a young kid who wanted to teach me a lesson, and i was eager to learn…just how slow this thing was.
We finally get a light but just before our light changed green a neon pulled in front of us, light goes green and the kid in the vette still gets on it and almost smashes into the back of the neon cause the neon driver didnt know what lane he wanted. I was laughing my ass off, then got next to him again. We get another light. Sittin next to him he still wouldn’t look at me. Light goes green, I hang back let him get traction and let him think he’s winning then just ripped him apart. I waited for him to catch up to see if he wanted more and he did. He gets next to me drops it down into gear and takes off. This is the part where I’m supposed to tell you I reeled him in, but I really wouldn’t call it that. I would say it was more of a raping.
Guess he didn’t want anymore cause he blew a U’ey.

LOL “my call of duty”

God has chosen you to be a street racer,

LOLOLOL…

I enjoyed that comment immensely as well.

nice kill :tup:

HAAAA…NICE Jesse…“My Call of Duty” CUSTOM TITLE CHANGE

hahahah :tup: love the story telling, good stuff

:bsflag: There is no way a vette can loose to a Mustang.

:smiley: j/k nice kill.

i was out cruising last night on the bike and saw ur car at mighty… looked nice, i woulda stopped but i just felt like fuckin around on the bike all night… another 100 useless miles…

nice kill

You shoulda , just me and Choko eatin and gettin into trouble, wouldn’t hurt to have a third

Nice kill and great story!

i think i kno who this is…im not saying anything cuz last time i did he ripped me apart on here

Sounds like the blown stang is running good ! :tup:

Yeah, finally…

hahaha sweet story

Gude kill. :tup:

Man, you just love picking on 'Vettes don’t you? Nice of you to let him get traction before ya wasted him. How come you didn’t post a kill story when you smoked another "stang or import? :smiley: Oh, you only like to slay Corvettes? Hope you wont mind “wasting gas” on 7500RPM. :rofl: Cool story Jesse…

No, vettes love picking on me. I really haven’t raced anybody else yet, I’ll post though when I do.

your just scurrred of the sunflower so you had to go pick on a slow vette :lol:

The sunflower is mean

:tup: