Muscle50 N/A VS ZO6

I turned right at light and I hear this car getting on it loud so I look in the rearview and see a vette flying by me. We get next to eachother at the next light and this tard is revving at me like a fuckin lunatic, so I do what any normal mature adult would do …I revved back even harder.
Now I haven’t had any juice in a long time so just before I went out I bumped the timing ALOT, thank god. I really wanted a piece of this thing so we paced eachother all the way into lockport. Finally the one lane turned into two and he jumps out next to me, I’m waiting to get a light when I hear this guy downshift I downshift into second but it’s too late he already jumped me by by about half a car. I stay in it and start to pull a little, I hear him shift into third so I hold second al little longer and gain a half a car back, so I got him by a bumper which he gets back between my shift to third. In third I start to pull and get another halfhe shifts and loses another half so I got him by a car at this point. I shift into fourth hold my car lead and he shuts down. then he does the weirdest thing ever, he pulls his car into the trailer park. I guess you gotta do what ya gotta do to own your dream car, but on this given day I own his dream car, LOL

:tup: killer

lol…jesse…u so crazy

coo, what color was the vette

:tup: to taking out Z06s :wink:

X…

:tup:

motor kill on a Z06 is pretty good.

It was red with these little chrome ZO6 tailight grilles, it was pretty loud too.

good kill

see him on broadway all the time

nice kill man

if its the one im thinking of he’s always at the Jimmy B’s cruise night every tuesday.

Impressive run, mano e mano NA with a ZO6. :tup: Strong car u have there.

some ppl look at their car being the #1 priority!

him and 600 other corvettes lol

Sweet you should have know problem take my slow c5 out . good kill

that actually sounded like a good race… nice