Had a run in with a certain TT C6Z..

Was in a certain members car last night on the way up north, and spotted a silver Z06 cruising. We pull up, knowing what the car has done to it, and the driver decides to have a little fun anyways. Long story short, the Z06 fucking ROLLS out, and was quieter than a stock Z would be, I mean deadly quiet. The vette rolled by us like we were in a stock car, and the car we were in is a ~116mph car… Ill let the owner chime in if he wants to, but I dont wanna say any names as of yet.

wish i had kool mod powers

A+ post

also, redline’s car?

can nobody take a joke anymore?? jesus

ahhh I see. Heard about this last night. Thing is serious.

Heard about said run also

Cool story bro(s).

wow amazing

i was once raced a car on my way somewhere while i was in a different car.

Yeh I was on the other side in my car at 9psi, around 360whp and said vette blew by me like I wasn’t on it. I was SOOOO mad I couldn’t have turned the boost up.

who the fuck was it???

HOWARD YA ASSS ,CHRIST WAYNE LOL

I don’t know these fake ass wanna be street racers. When he’s ready to step his game up he knows where to find me.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

said vette is sick! Also topped out my car last night with another certain individual who may have seen this silver z06.

Calmmmm dowwwnnnn Kevin :lol

Yeah we were talking about that when we were in the car, too bad ya couldnt have come out on kill!

cool story

Drew I will F your A

let me ask you this…

how the fuck is a TT C6 Z06 supposed to run? damn right its going to be fast! all you fools seem surprised!

Im not surprised at all, just sayin the thing moved out good and sharing a story. I forgot that shift sucks though and no one likes to post kills/deaths/what happened