My 1991 Geo Storm GSI

was thinking pauter rods might be the rod of choice…even though they might be the most expensive…i believe they will give me my best weight/strength combination…

pauters are awesome rods, one of the best, if not the best made. certainly overkill if you arent planning to make 600whp or more.

well i have more number crunching to do, so my decision hasnt been made yet…

which would be better to use/whatwould you guys recommend? oil filter relocation kit or one of these (not nesicarily this one):

http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/Oil-Filter-Sandwich-Adapters.aspx

Callis rods…

/Thread

whats their website?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=callies+performance

haha thats funny

got manifold injectors and rods today…

manifold needs a few welds finished up…

will post up pics as soon as i can…

BUMP…cars been sittin in the driveway…havent had time to mess with it…but its getting a tranny swapped in and its going to be DDed for a while…putting off turbo till i pay off some debts…selling my sentra to fix the geo :ahh

Awesome update, BRO.

Your posts in this thread are nothing more than annoying. If you don’t like his car don’t read his thread… how hard is this? Its like trying to have a conversation with your friend when his 2 year old keeps shitting itself.

Sorry. =( I’ll stop supporting peoples build threads then.

I insist Cliff continue posting.

“Sorry. =( I’ll stop supporting peoples build threads then.”

That was support?.. maybe I missed something but you sounded sarcastic. If Im wrong Im sorry.

Anyway… I had an Isuzu Impulse once. Fun little car. Beat the f-ing daylights out of it. There were a few quick ones some years ago but the aftermarket came and left very quickly.

thank you!!!

and did you have a JR or a JI impulse? (1st or 2nd gen respectively)

got me a new ac condenser, as well as a new headlight relay and some small plastic pieces from another member on one of my forums for the car…should be here hopefully in the next couple days…

all i need is a trans…workin out a deal with a different member on the same forum…so this may soon be terrorizing albany again! WOOT!

:facepalm

why do i get one of those?

birthday present. be thankful.