woop woop

no more boredom!

btw what do you guys think about a 90 geo storm?

could be fun with a few izuzu parts added.

watch for rusty rockers & floor boards

coolness guess ill go look at it mon or tuesday 550 bucks… they expensive to fix?

i am trying here fellas!

and why would you want a storm, you would look hilarious in a storm though!

Geo storm = Add water grows into a Camaro :slight_smile:

true

daily driver… need something for a few months till i can afford something a little better

so are they expensive to fix?

was they ever expensive :rofl:

how hard would the rockers be to fix? needs rockers floors look good and the rear quarter needs pulled as well as a paint job… too much work you think for a 500 dollar daily driver?

I had a 1991 Geo Storm, that thing was great. Went 180K miles before it lost a headgasket and something in the tranny wouldn’t let the gear shift move right. Mine was a hatch too so it was all stupid looking.

:sadwavey: Geo Storm

no

lowball that fucker. I’d give you my very solid 95 Prizm for only a few hundred more than he wants for that rustheap.

if you do buy the Storm, I’d say it’s a little more of a bitch to get parts for than the other Geos due to it being an Isuzu rebadge (instead of a Toyota or Suzuki), but with Isuzu Impulse RS parts, you can make a fast Storm.

:rofl:

I think he just wants a beater not a hobby car like us

then he should buy my prizm. Less miles, more solid, and only a few hundred more than the beat Storm.

this thread has too much Geo in it… :hsugh:

x2 :eek4dance

it would be a hobby car later though