motivation, real motivation

this guy wants to go lower:
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/SlideAllianceTouge/IMG_0995.jpg

hes a fucking retard…

I think what he should want is a paint job

…he only has a 1/2 more to lower it mine as weel bag it if thats what hes after, and yah a paint job my be better just like my car:rofl…

nope you are, u own a geo, he owns an fc and wants to push the limits, he wins you fail.

a paint job would prob be better, but he might want to paint a couple more aero kits too, hes prob gonna go through em quickly, but i love his style, i wish my car sat a half inch from the ground on static suspension.

fuck that, baging an fc would be about the homoist thing ever. low as possible ftw. thats why they made zip ties. :bowdown

i love the wheels

its low enough, hes prolly just sayin he wants to go lower so everyone can tell him how low his ride already is

maybe, or maybe he just wants to be lower then everyone else, either way, at the height now, its fucking sick.

i was sayin hes a retard cuz one bump will rip his bumper apart…

everyone bags on my car in every thread…no matter what its about…damn…if i said my car was an isuzu impulse (which it pretty much is…) i bet i would not get any flaming at all…

yea u would, isuzu isn’t any better then a geo, unless its a truck which is just a nissan. and i doubt his car get driven on the street.

well isuzu is better than geo…cuz when people see geo they think metro…

no, just no. just set fire to your car, claim insurance, collect 5 bucks and move on.

if ur car was an impulse we would look at it in almost the same respect…

just daily the bitch dude and get a different car for real… u drive a better car than i do , don’t get me wrong… but i don’t give a shit about the cars i drive until the cars i drive are actually about shit… i wouldnt bother making my geo geo into some street racing hero :smiley: just daily it and beat the shit out of it… then buy a real car when u got the money

and yea elliots right, shit wont be drivin on the street prolly

:retardclap:Idiots

lets get back to really low cars, seriously this thread wasnt made to talk about geo/isuzus, i’m drunk not a fucking metally retarded midget. unless they have less then 1/2 inch ground clearence i don’t want to hear about it.

and yea, it will be the daily…i just would like the daily to look halfway decent…and it wont be any kind of street racer…its just a fun little car that id be drivin to/from/for work…

u drive a metro.:haha

ill lower my geo/isuzu then…it wont be as low as the car in the pic…but it will be much lower than it is now… :number1

:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap