motivation, real motivation

thats like saying your gonna lower a jeep that is currently lifted, i don’t care and the shit is gay. if it has more then an inch of ground clearence i don’t want to hear about it in this thread.

haaaaa

ill do some measuring in the am…youll prob see my car here in the coming weeks… :lol

:crazy

yea, im with you, do they even make coilovers for a geo? and is anyone on here dumb enough to modify a geo and then dissasemble coilovers to make sure its as low as possible…i hope so, you need to modify it how i did my mki, lower it to the point that it rubs when its standing still, then raise it up to the point it doesnt rub when driving straight but rubs at the slightest turn, and a guy in jersey is running those coilovers right now, at the same height i had it on. :thumbup

this needs to be in both threads:

lambo doors or not, this guy has always done it hard, and said fuck you to the haters:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/dinodizzlerx7/2009/d556be63.jpg

yes those are 20s.

thats what i say…and yes they do…eibach and intrax and another company also make lowering springs…

im not talking about lowering springs, if thats all thats made your car will never be that low, u need coilovers, and then disassemble them, take out spring perches and see how low they get, my sw20 isn’t low enough for me, but i need more stretch/camber/disassemble coilovers to get there.

i said that there are coilovers made…i was just stating that there were also springs made as well…

you only said spring companies, u never mentioned compaines for coilovers therefore i assumed u were trying to hide shit.

sry…but yea there coilovers…im actually thinkin bout orderin some now…

honestly, i wouldn’t waste the money, unless your more fucked up then i am and thinking moding a geo is actually worth it. i might mod a 91 toyota but seriously would never thing of even owning a geo.

id be getting a set for 150…used only for like a week…they are 190 new (shipped)
http://www.robietherobot.com/storm/prodinfo.htm?sku=coilover1&cart=1243927307115295

is modding ANY car really worth it? if you think about it?

this car has been posted before, and srs bzns will prob chime in now, but i don’t care i think this car is hard:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i243/camrazy/P4216814copy-1.jpg

sorry i meant real coilovers, those are just sleve coilovers, u might as well chop your springs with those. unless they are gc + koni yellows and your going to track your car, and yes modding some cars is worth it, never from a financial standpoint though.

not crazy low, not crazy offsets, not crazy anything but this is my thread and this is number 1 on the mr2 replacement list if anyone ever buys it so here i will post the pic:

at least it has an odd color wheel, if not id really feel stupid posting it.

my cat just tried to drink my glass of milk, lol.

yea, thats what im saying…but your talking about the enjoyment factor? yea, i might enjoy my car and you might not enjoy mine just like how some honda guys might not like nissans and nissan guys might not like toyotas… :clap

i wish these cars didn’t suck so much to drive, cause they really look awesome when done right:

and who said i was going to track my car? its just the DD…for the forseeable future at least…

yea but we all respect each others cars cause even if you don’t like them you can respesct what people done with them, ive never seen a geo that i can say the same about, thats the difference :retardclap