1993 Geo Storm, 127K, 1K OBO

Pictures @
http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1179550498.html

Up for sale is my 1993 Geo Storm with 127K miles on it. I’m selling it now for $1,000 OBO because I now have 4 cars, and am looking to lose some insurance weight. This car was garaged this past winter and only driven maybe 10 times since October. I’ve been driving it the last couple of weeks and it feels fine and runs strong! This car would make a great winter beater or even a daily driver for a high schooler/college kid on a budget.

The Good

• This car has NEVER failed to start on me in the entire time I’ve owned it (nearly 5 years). The previous owner is a buddy of mine, and for the 5 years he owned it, it never failed to start then either. That’s a decade of reliability! This car is a rock and I would fully expect it to live to 200K.
  • Tons of space in the hatch. I’ve put everything from bikes, to TV’s, to couches, in the back of it.
  • Driven by a mature adult; I basically babied it for awhile as it was my only means of transportation for a few years.
  • Entirely new exhaust system in 2008 (500 dollar job)
  • New Battery/Plugs/Wires, etc. in 2008
  • New Brakes all around in 2008
  • Oil changed every 4,000 miles (at least)
  • Regular car washes (aside from the rust, the paint still looks decent)

The Bad

• Someone hit and run my car while it was parked in the CVS lot in Loudonville. They left a nasty bit of fender damage, as you can see in the picture.
  • Car has rust (mostly around the sideskirts)
  • Exhaust pipe rattles a tiny bit at low RPM’s
  • Driver’s side door doesn’t FULLY close, it latches tight, but when you’re driving over bumps you’ll probably hear it shake a little. This is due to sagging hinges, I’ve seen people get these from junkyards for cheap- Regardless, it’s never been a huge issue.
  • Tires have maybe 50% tread left (they are nice all seasons, and they’ll definitely last until winter)

Check out ALL my pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/38514438@N04/

Call Austin at 518-729-0855 (please call after 4pm and before 9pm) or EMAIL me at austin.cowper@gmail.com

If you would like to test drive it, weekends are best for me.

Thanks for looking guys

sounds like it would be a great DD. GLWS

trade for a 95 thunderbird plus cash on your end?

Bump for a good car. I’ve been riding shotty in this thing since highschool, reliable car, rides nice.

this is the base model, nice car, i have the gsi, im a bigger fan of the 90-91 body styles with the pop up headlights, but these arent too bad…only thing about these cars are parts are hard to find…but whoever buys the car i know a lot about these cars and i have resources that i will provide to you and help with anything you might need…

GLWS :slight_smile:

apairof tolovetake connectring classthat finallythis

Sorry man, don’t want any trades, have too many cars as it is!

Thanks man, it absolutely would be

buy it and do the front end conv.

already made my offer…

bump for finally getting up on craigslist- they SAY it’s posted… when it’s not… fail.

HAHA i was wondering why your link worked but it didnt show up on searches! :lol

Yeah… they are fail. or just me, lol-

Anyway, I’ve already got two Nigerian scam offers, so that’s working out well!

Bump? I don’t ever want to see this car again, its been in MY life for too long. Someone take it off his hands.

haha these are fun little cars! im actually tryin to score a deal for an impulse RS right now (AWD turbo version of this car) …for 800 bucks :ninja

bump for one of my all time favorite cars

Bump for price drop, 800 OBO

:rofl i KNEW u were gonnna chime in to let everyone know your GEO was better :lol

the car for sale and your car IMO suck equally as much

juss’ sayin :hug

GLWS 800 bucks for something that runs ! someone will take it dont worry, the only thing thats wrong with the car is that its a geo

Bump for just drove the Geo around the block and back

lol

Did that deal from before the weekend fall through? If you’re still driving around the block I would assume so.