FS: 93 Geo Tracker *Must Sell*$1300 OB/O

I have a 1993 Geo Tracker it has 109,464miles on it, runs great, NO burning of any sort,2door, 5 speed, 4x4 (manual hubs), rampage cd player, i wouldnt be getting ride of it but i have too many cars and no where to put them, it is sprayed flat black, brand new soft top put on last summer, the only issue it has is that the exhaust broke after the cat but drives just fine without it and is not all that loud, the tires are in great shape as well and will pass inspection with no problems.
Asking $1300ob/o

Once again i would have pics up but i have no camera anymore so if u are interested i would be willing to meet up with you with it or you could stop by and take a look.

i love this pile,so murderd.

bump glws

Where were u 3 weeks ago!!!

bump…

Seen this tank before, worth the money.GLWS

Thank u, :bump:

shoulda left it pink

bumpski

where’s the pics?

don’t these get like 40mpg too?

i had one back in the day- for 25ish all day long. def not 40 tho… it was a kick ass little truck beat the piss out of it and never died on me

it gets pretty good gas milage and drives great, as far as pics i still dont have a camera but ill meet up with u, it is still on the road

Gotta get this out of here!

Is this the vehicle you met me with when i picked those tires up off you? lol,…anyways glws

if it was still pink the og owner would grab it :gotme:

gl guy

LOL, HARD TOP OR SOFT TOP?

soft… no leaks from with i recall

:tup: Soft top was bought brand new last summer

:tup: Soft top was bought brand new last summer

holy shit… this car is not even like 300 feet around the corner from me right now

lol 25ish all day long in gas mileage. my M gets me 29 highway 23 around town. lol