My crap box!

not bad. id put a 3800sc in there and a built trans and go “hunting” lol.

Brian

How is this thread still going?

I don’t know but all the good threads seem to be falling further and further down the list :tdown:

If I was a mod…this shit would have been locked and 4 or so people that posted in this thread would be banned by now…

eviljay: you got me:wstupid:

as for lowering, i def would never cut the springs. id love to find a whole kit to lower it. im not trying to have bad camber issues and burn threw my tires.

why would this be closed? they are still talkinga bout the car. your a dumb ass

sorry its not some expensive tunned up car. if you think it should b e closed stop fucking posting and adding more to it.

Look how excited you get. How cute.

right! lol i just think its funny it made it past post 8. yes i understand its a malibu. talk to anyone that knows me. i think the car is a fucking jk. it was what i can get my money on at the time, and shit for the price i got it for what do i care. im going threw 20-30$ a day on gas it seems as it is. why would i want some car that makes me pay anymore

Let’s play good mod bad mod. You can be the bad mod.

Hey man, it’s alright, I think you are acting a little too self conscious. It’s great that you are passionate about your cars and apparently take pride in them, but you really don’t need to be so defensive. We are considering locking the thread just because of all the hijinx that are starting because of some members with bad manners. It’s nothing against you dude. Keep enjoying your car and be active on the forum :wave:

Fuck that my soft mod counterpart.

If you don’t have a show quality fast car, you’re a fggt and shouldn’t ever be allowed to make a thread. Put your car on autotrader and don’t come back until you have something decent.

yeahmabu,

It’s cool man, your car is great for what it is. I’m sure you get a lot of satisfaction out of it, but for a little while, just tone it down ok? Have you thought about getting a loan to buy a nicer car? Not saying you need to or anything, but you know the natives might be a little more accepting if you weren’t driving a crap box, but instead were in, say, a BMW. :slight_smile:

evil jay: what do you drive

and what ever i really dont care if this gets closed. and thanks for the respect and comments from anyone who posted positive. i realize who are the real car people and who arent. you can have a shit car and still make it look nice, sound nice, and be happy driving it around knowing its your car. again if you want ill compare other shit with you guys and we will see who has better. i dont put my time and money into my car, just cleaning it all the time and sound. thats it. i like to spend my time doing other shit in my life.

You can’t polish a turd. And to break it down a little more for you, you can’t make a shit car look or sound nice. And you sure as hell can’t be happy with it.
If you don’t put 24 hours a day, 7 days a week into your car…you are a fggt.

Sureshot! You are totally wrong and so is yeamabu.

^ still didnt say what you were driving. and actually sound wise, im not talking about engine, i was talking about music. not everyone cars about how fast or how bad ass their car sounds dumbass. and yes you can make a shit car look shinny and nice. you know fucking nothing about cars if you think you cant. All my jobs besides the one i have now has been detailing. so you give me any car that has decent paint on it and a good interior and ill make it look 10 times better. its called buffing and waxing a car you fucking idiot

Okay, that was kind of a pussy answer and I can’t quite agree with you on it. Maybe you should heed my advice… go back to being a lurker, go get a loan for a car you definitely can’t afford, and then start posting again when you have something that you can drag on the 400 with ScSpeed. :slight_smile:

You really don’t need to swear to make your point. Just try and picture your vocabulary as a palate of different colors and your fingers as the brushes. Paint a picture to describe your emotions, and do it so vividly that your point is nothing but clear. Just try not to cuss, okay man? It’s unnecessary! :slight_smile:

Hold on sureshot…

He has a few good points there. We would all be a little better off if we were just happy with what we had…and never tried to better ourselves…

wait…

my head hurts…

sureshot why. incase you dont understand, i dont care enough for an amazing car. i will get a nicer car when i want to put my money to it. id rather save up for a house, shit for the house, gas, insurance, health,etc. i also drive to holiday valley in the winter 4 days a week and in the summer to my cottage in rushford every weekend. i dont care to spend any more money if i have a car that gets me from point a to point b. sorry im not a car nut like every on here and loves to spend my money on cars all the time

Ok, we’re done playing good mod/bad mod and not being even a little serious about you or your car. Have a good day. Thanks for playing.

still havent said what car you drive eviljay.