used car dealer talk

As per our deal and the current deal I have with my tech and 3 body guys, I dont pay hourly, I pay by the job or in myself and your deal by the profit after a vehicle is sold… Your trying to make your theory sound alot better then it is lol… That ac compressor was I think $200 new… Or $60 used with a warranty from jerry browns which has top notch used shit lol… If it dont work you get your money back… I dont know about you, but alot of cars need 3/4/5 different repairs made and with that price difference on 1 single part, you bet your god damn ass im going the used junkyard part route… Even shit that doesnt have a warranty, you still get it replaced AND 90% of the time shop time for installing/uninstalling so again, im about saving money and cranking profit, aaalll dayyyy.

#1, its not called “hacking” …“hacking” is a short cut, different from the right way to repair a vehicle… Adding a peice of metal to a $250 subframe instead of replacing it with a new one is “hacking”

#2 Im not about nor would I ever be about “hacking” …I choose to buy a $60 jerry brown bumper thats already black then buy a new one for $120, pay for paint and materials and have the labor involved when it can be used to do something else… I’d rather buy a used alternator for $40-60 with a warranty rather then a $200-250 one… I’d rather buy a junkyard transmission for $300 then to rebuild one at aamco for $1,500…

yup, I’ve only been a dealer for like 3 months, ive sold probably 36 cars lol…

You couldnt be further from correct… Customers that report you are the higher dollar cars that people have alot more to loose… My customer base which includes mostly cars under 5k include jigs, mexicans that cant talk english & white trash that dont know how to sign there name… DMV inspector even told me when he approved me for the license, there real lenient with dealers that sell low dollar cars bc they know its tough to please everyone… I mean really, what the fuck can you expect for $2-3k which is 90% of my cars… They all come inspected with a warranty, what else can you ask for?