My first loss... to a cop. TUP to cops :)

LOL!

It wasn’t like that. Now, when we exchanged phone numbers and blew kisses…

Good story. Can’t say I have one to replicate that.

damn we need more cops like tha guy around. great story.

All the time in college:) My roommate had two cop cars during the few years I lived with him. First one was a '92 Vic that had a PA system in it…we used to drive around campus in the undercover cop car and shine the spotlight and tell people ‘no walking on the sidewalks after 10’…shit like that. Tha car was sllowwwwwwwww though…

Next car was the 9C1 Caprice…basically an Impala with the LT1. I wish I had some pics of it cause it was pretty badass…charcoal grey, 5% tint, spotlight, Impala grill, spolier, and 17" wheels, lowered, and had a set of Flowmasters. Ran a 14.9 @ I can’t remeber what mph…but it was a fun car to cruise around in, got lots of looks!

Man i bet we all wish we could have that happen. Sounds like a really cool cop.

This was a CVPI? I’m surprised it kept up with you, even at part throttle!

Good death :stuck_out_tongue:

me and nitroinsane have a story like that, but we didnt know it was a cop…lol

your lucky you guys didnt hit the twisties, its probably much easier for the cop to heal toe since he has an auto

Heel you stupid bitch.

What are MS6’s supposed to run in 1/4?

:lol:

carry on :slight_smile:

Most MS6s run low 14s at around 97MPH (14.2 - 14.5). Someone got a 13.9 at 100MPH in a bone stock one, and he said he launched it at 4000+RPM or something like that. I went from idle.

Oh, side note. I also had DSP on (Traction Control) which probably didn’t help either. I’m not turning that off until I feel comfortable with AWD.

Im thinking low 14s

you really shouldn’t need the DSP for anything BUT snow/ice. Your not making NEAR the power to be spinning a AWD system…

I wouldn’t be too sure of that. On dry pavement, I have no issues in the 4k range getting the back end to kick out around corners, and on a hard launch this morning with the DSP off, I was able to squeal all 4 tires.

I won’t be spinning em through the entire gear, but I can definitely get em to cut loose. With DSP on, that launch would probably have been cut down by the system.

Of course, it may also be shitty tires. I haven’t looked at what brand they are.

My normal 6 came with MXM4 Michelins which were one of the worst rated tires ever. I’d bet the tires I have now are just as crappy…

i dunno it takes a dam good launch for me to break the wheels free, around the corner is a different story though

Have you seen the three new West Seneca Police cars. Sleeper cop cars they are.

wow best story i’ve heard in a long time…

i’m sure we’d all love such an opportunity

how are they different then regular cop cars

They have Type R badges on them.

details…now.