Me>Cop

:kekegay: i was on ********** blvd about 5 mins ago, doin about 65. flew! past this cop and about 4 secs after that he busts a u turn.
i just kept goin and turned onto a different main road to go towards my house, well i seen he was catchin up and had no lights on so i turned up this one street where its half one boro and half another boro. so i booked up the road and as soon as i hit my boro’s side he stopped and turned around :rofl: :kekegay: :owned:!!!

no locations

edit:::: noob

:gives:

if he is dumb enough to post specifics about running from a cop, that’s his business. I hope the po-po anit reading the board tonight. :hs:

hehehe, i’ll blank it out and reword it then

Hahahahahaha I was out racing the po po tonight. the orange car got beat by a crown vic hahahaha

ya and not even a 10 sec car can outrun a motorola :frowning:

No i was actually racing the po po I wast tryin to out run them :burnout:

ohhhh lol, get :owned: at top end? cuz the police interceptor i got at my fire dept doesnt shift into overdrive till 125 and its still got balls at that speed for a 4.6, yet the P71 has computer upgrades and all the cool shit

I’ll race it from a 100 mph roll.

thats the awesomest hick line ive ever heard spoken. I :love: OrangeSS. In the way that i love Bo and Luke. Not however, the way i love Daisy Duke. :hitit:

when and where? its got a K&N now :bigthumb: :rofl:

:greddy:

Forbes Ave is the spot right? :slight_smile:

79!, btw we resently put a bar light on it with an arrow stick… while im ahead of you i’ll flip it on and you can tell me if the arrow stick is working properly :kekegay:

by the time you are ahead of me, I’ll probably be off of my exit already and won’t be able to see the light. :hitit: :angel:

thats probably true hehe, this is only a 97 P71 with the interceptor package and a K&N filter… its got AMAZING top end tho, someone wants to donate some chrome mustang cobra wheels to our dept for the crown vic… think we should put them on? lol

in a large portion of car chases, the person gets off at the first exit and makes a right

statistics > you

:smiley:

Very true, I turned at my home and they drove past :itr41: :itr41: