Running from cops?

I’m not sure if this is okay to post… I’m curious, how many people have ran from the police…if so how many times?
Running from the police means, You are speeding/run red light ect, and a cop comes after you and you elude him. (passing a cop going the other way while speeding on a divided highway and you don’t visually see him turn around does not count)

Now obviously no one would do this in real life, I’m talking in video games or a fantasy world.

Bikes, you are allowed to vote too.

I’ve had my fair share, and have been caught once too.

yo fuck tha police dawg. i run from them shits at LEAST twice a week. i ain’t pullin ova for no punk ass pig and they neva catch me. pullin ova is for pussies.

but seriously, i pull over before they even turn their lights on, it’s not worth it to me to get out of a speeding ticket to get “evading” added to the list of charges.

edit: i kind of “inadvertently” did evade once. the road i live on is just after the crest of a hill. i was going up the hill (15ish over the limit) on my way home and passed a cop. i see him jack his brakes in the mirror. i proceed to pull onto my road and into my driveway, which is about 100 feet from the intersection. i step out of my car and watch the officer go by my road with his lights on. i walk inside. i can only presume he was looking for me. i guess i’ll never know.

i have run from the cops in your definition but nothing like you see on tv.

i was going through a town and the speed limit was 30 and i wa doing about 50. passed a cop and his radar turned on at the last second. saw his brake lights light up and i turned down a street to book it through side streets. nothing tv worthy but yea, gotta do what you gotta do to elude a stupid ticket.

there has been other times too that ive passed a cop coming in the other direction and booked it through side streets to avoid him. one time ive even turned off my car in a random behind the house driveway.

all day every day

Im not saying a word

baby, cuz i’m a thug.

Waiting fro AKAFerrari to tell his story… its a good one :ohnoes:

Jeller

haha.

i have an interesting story too, but not for zee web…

Twice this morning.

2 or 3 times, i quick went down a side street and hid in someones driveway

Once… Tryin to catch me ridin dirty

:pimp:

uggghhh dis B3 my 5hit!!!one!!!

wouldn’t change for the world

once and got away. ripped on it from a light and he came out of nowhere. he pulled a u-turn but i just stayed in it and ditched down a side road back to my house

i was speeding by a bar once where there were 2 cops sitting. i saw them at the last minute, saw him turn his lights on and shot down a side street. i parked in a driveway, and turned my car off. i saw the lights go flying by me and i quickly went the other way, home was only a half mile away or so…

beast has a good story too… and i cant wait to hear tommy’s story, its a good one

never. I always pull over.

twice, but I don’t think I will ever again.

only once

was driving home from work, traffic was somewhat congested, in the passing lane atleast. I passed/accelerated past a guy that was in the center lane of the highway and as I was approaching 85-90mph and now in front of the pack (55 zone), I noticed a trooper in the median pointing his radar right at me. He flicked on his lights, and I realized that I had a few cars behind me still that he’d have to wait for.

in a gut reaction, I decided to downshift and get the fuck out of dodge. I merged off the highway onto another highway and then merged off of it to a side street and pulled over/shut the car off. Out of my rear view I saw him going flying by the main road I originally merged onto. It was a crazy rush, and wouldn’t probably ever do it again. I assumed that had I been pulled over, I would of lost my license or went to jail for the excessive speed.

This is all purely fictional of course :snky:

Maybe a couple times on the bike but thats because it more dangerous for me to pull over from higher speeds than to just slow down and go about my business.