im a moron...

the other day, on the way to work, i was running late. i came to a red light, and got behind some slowpoke in a crownvic. the light turns green, and i try to pass him, but there is another slowpoke beside him in some old beat up mustang. the light turns green, and i see i can scoot in front of the mustang, and then cut in front of the crownvic. so, i do just that. but once i get next to the crownvic, he tries to keep up with me, we were both doong around 80 at this point, so i was done playing with him. i waived bye-bye, and floored it. i get about 3-4 lenghts in front of him, and i let off a bit. he catches up to me, and as i see him getting off the exit, he waives at me, and he’s holding a police hat. when i was behind him at the light, i looked for the dual exhaust, and it didn’t have any. it was his regular car i think. i got really lucky. i would have been so screwed:slap:

lol

I’m suprised you beat the Crown Vic. He probably wasn’t into it all the way.

haha you got lucky indeed.

yeah, needless to say, i obeyed all traffic laws after that for the whole day…

lol

Tomorrow’s back to the same ol right… I always slow it down for at least 5 miles after I see a cop then once he’s outta the rear view I’m back at it, looking for the next cop to slow down for

i bet ur ass puckered up a good bit when he waved his hat. i know mine would have hahaha

i got a hat like that also!:rolleyes:

oh yeah, i definitely had my ballon knot tightened up…

I dont think that policemen was trying.

:rofl: my buddy did that once when he tried racing another crown vic with his vic on west liberty… the crown vic put its undercover lights on and pulled him over… car pulled up besides us and flashed their badges and said “you never know whos next to you huh?” and drove off :bowrofl:

lol…ask 2toneishot about getting pulled over by off duty police…I didn’t know it was him till I looked at his license i swear lol

x2

crown vic’s are super duper fast cars :not:

my 4-banger altima with 100K miles is faster than my new crown vic. 4100lbs and 2.73 gears FTL.

I need a police hat to fuck with all of the ricers in the south hills. Or one of those little lights you can stick to your roof, that would be fun.

Impersonating a Police Officer is a costly proposition if you’re caught.

That being said, having a campaign hat in the rear package tray area of a Crown Vic doesn’t constitute impersonation :smiley:

If I remember correctly, a member of this board used to pull people over with a light in a buddys mini van…

79n, driving to work just F’n off about 3 years ago, ripping about 80-90 at 6am as i see a car coming up on me swerving traffic, i figure ill keep the pace…

now about 100-110 (right where she cuts out) the car in the mirror is getting closer and closer, as he pulls beside me at about 80 now i realize what he was…

chips siren, flashes reds and blues, and drives right past me…

i was like WTF

got a little lucky, local guy, good friend of mine, that was also a customer of the last place i worked. he scared me for personal pleasure.

i think he was on it all the way, it wasn’t the the one with the interceptor engine, or whatever they call it, it was a plain old crown vic. i used to sell fords, and they are really not that fast. really heavy, and not a lot of top end.

SO um…nice story…i have a sherriffs hat n all kinds of local police gear,it wasn’t a cop corcky

look up,i see a duck

duck duck goose?