N.C. cops Get a New Ride

http://www.wcnc.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=220060&shu=1

wow, and street racing isnt that big of a problem from the report that i read. drunk driving is what they should have their focus on.

If either of those were my cars, I’d hope that they be crushed before police can use them.

Don’t they have anything better to do than that? Like honestly

haha , to bad unless if they are completly retardedly modded they wouldnt catch most people on this site…lol

x2

free cars for the department. I dont blame them, that is the ultimate punishment for getting caught haha

They aren’t just targeting street racing, as you can bet a cop in one of those is going to cite you for the same shit that a Crown Vic cop would. Plus let’s just be honest, if you’re racing on the street you know what you are asking for so who cares if they are using these cars for undercover patrol, the owner was dumb enough to get caught.

Yeah that’s fairly false, I’d bet the majority of us are 13 seconds or slower. Most people on this site would not outrun a lightly modded 350Z, let alone the Mustang.

I would rather have my car be used than crushed, at least I could go for a ride in it a few times more. :smiley:

fuck that , i would set my car on fire and piss on the cop car before i would let them use my car as a undercover car…

I would love to see that. Then you lose your car, get an arson conviction and a public indecency fine for pissing in public.

I think it would be cool if the cops used my car for a patrol car.

i dunno that 1 cobra didnt seem stock 2 me.im not saying it would catch everyone but a good majority of them

lol

i think its bullshit that they can use impounded cars …adams township police had a mustang for a while , and then 2 different transam’s , and that was like 5-6 years ago …i would love to see a cop on a crotch rocket…i think that would be the most bad ass pursuit vehicle ever

They got the cars… They still need to know how to drive them.

let’s be honest, most people on this site run 13’s or slower

let’s be honest, neither of my cars can run better than 15’s. :embarassd

Lucky pigs. How sweet would it be to be driving something like those cars and get paid AND still have the police authority as well?

let’s be honest, most people on this site run 13’s or slower

+1

And i think its good for them to use those vehicles. Dont crush them, use them. Shouldnt be doing organized street racing anyway. Obviously its a problem down there if they would go thru that trouble to use other undercover cars that were confiscated

IF the police took my car, and I saw it driving on the street I would lose my mind, like a husband that comes home early from work, to see someone else riding my pride and joy. The cop would never live to see another day.