this should not be allowed

Cops should not be allowed to do this at all. I’d rather see my car get blown up then to have this happen.

http://www.wcnc.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=220060&shu=1

thats a boosted 350z nice …so its a new undercover :gotme:

THAT IS FUCKIN BULLSHIT!!!

I heard about this when I moved down here. I heard that they got a g35 coupe as well that is white with gold 19’s on it. I think thats kinda shitty but at the same time ehh… I dunno I think its gay. Its kinda like entrapment though isnt it?

vid doesn’t work what is it?

Cops impound cars for street racing, and turn it into a unmarked cop car.

Examples here a 350z, and a Mustang Cobra.

change thread title please.

hey how come i got in trouble and got my thread name changed n his thread title is “fucking bullshit” all mine said was bitches:gotme:

peoples cars getting converted into police cars

cops using confiscated street cars to pull people over

How so?

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

they do this in mass. I saw someone pulled over on 90w by an unmarked 5.0 with a cowl hood in 2001

thank you.

I didn’t know that you could lose your car permenantly for street racing. I’m surprised people still do it.

Uhhh, Hamburg did this. The mustang they use now was from a drug bust. Too bad it’s a v-6 though.

i’m convinced the number of fatalities caused by incompetent elderly drivers greatly outweighs that of street racing.

it’s more about what they can sell as a perceived problem…

the worst part woul be they take your car then you get a ticket one day by a police officer in your car.

That’s pretty funny.

They really cracked down hard on street racing in the Charlotte area.

Wouldn’t this encourage people who are street racing to run, and run to the most extreme? I mean I personally would rather total my car then see the cops have it.

I would much rather run and out run the police. Chances are this won’t ever happen to me though.